Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---

Tornadoboy

Puzzle Bobble 2 Won't Load

rtw

NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

brentradio

Hello From Kansas City

rewrite

Jasen is doing one last round of CPS3 Plexi Cases

vaughan14

Recent Activities

• Tornadoboy -

Replied to the thread ---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---.

I'm definitely still interested! What's the status of this at the moment? Is it still in beta testing? I don't think I'm up to being a beta tester but I want to make sure I don't miss my chance to get one of these.
  • geert01 -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Thought you guys might be interested to see new photos from the adventure of solving ROMEO! Much has been learned from probing the chip from the outside, so I decided it was time to start looking at ROMEO from the inside! Here is the silicon die after…
  • pulstarx -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from brentradio: “Is anyone here familar with the ArcadeSD board? You can buy a license to play Donkey Kong II Jumpman Returns from here: ” I already asked them some time ago and their answer was clearly NO. Maybe they…