Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tekken 3 / Namco System 12 - Recap

Derick2k

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Nimmers

Pinned Troubleshooting Tips

Darksoft

Strikers 1945 PCB: Repair and Restoration

SmokeMonster

Tekken 2 / Namco System 11 - Recap

SmokeMonster

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Tekken 3 / Namco System 12 - Recap.

Man, is this one of those boards that operator guy just threw in the back of his van :D
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Tekken 3 / Namco System 12 - Recap.

Holy shit, never seen this, any particular reason they fall off? Will check my system 12 boards if I spot something strange :)
  • PascalP -

Liked NeoField’s post in the thread The Top 5 Best Neo-Geo Games!.

Like (Post)
    1. WINDJAMMERS 2. Samurai Showdown 4 (love that you can commit suicide) 3. Metal Slug 4. Puzzle Bobble 5. Baseball Stars 2 6. Neo Turf Master 7. Last Resort 8. Street Hoop 9. Sengoku 3 10. The King of Fighters '98
  • Darksoft -

Liked Nimmers’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “They should work......only one way to find out.... ” Put the wires on mine last night and used a 16GB card. Worked for me.
  • Someone Else -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Diamond 2J14B DIY.

Like (Post)
    So Taito no longer sells the 2J14B "two player" panel kits. This has been true since homeboy Derick cleaned out the stock about a year ago. ;) Yugo (Taito parts contact) has come thru with some parts to basically construct a "official" panel. Adding to…