Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

using leds with a power arcade supply?

SmokeMonster

The Top 5 Best Neo-Geo Games!

xodaraP

Ground wire help on Capcom Impress

Old member of the scene but new here!

RenegadeVA

NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

seikenflyer

Recent Activities

• SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread using leds with a power arcade supply?.

You can also use 12V LED strips, which have the resistors built-in. That's what I put in my PSU.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread using leds with a power arcade supply?.

Like (Post)
    Formula: R = (Vs - Vf) / If so... (12-3.3) / 20 = 435ohm resistor, so round up to next highest resistor available if that rating is not available. Why are you using the 12 line? You could use the 5v if you want and just recalculate with the formula…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread using leds with a power arcade supply?.

Like (Post)
    Formula: R = (Vs - Vf) / If so... (12-3.3) / 20 = 435ohm resistor, so round up to next highest resistor available if that rating is not available. Why are you using the 12 line? You could use the 5v if you want and just recalculate with the formula…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread using leds with a power arcade supply?.

• TheBortot -

Posted the thread using leds with a power arcade supply?.

Thread
    hi, ì`m trying to figure out how to use leds with an arcade power supply, but the leds just support 20mA and the lowest current from the PSU is 2,5A from 12V. How could i find a resistor good enough to low both current and tension to 3,3v and 20mA? I…