Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet

jassin000

Does the mobo battery ever need maintenance?

jassin000

Sega Net City vs link board (838-13816-91) info

skate323k137

Rhythm Tengoku Panel!

skate323k137

Help Changing Lindbergh Region

Outside of Time

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deibit: “And.. I would like to dream of a SD solution... ” This ^ big time!!! Having reproduction carts is cool and everything, but a Atomiswave Everdrive/Darksoft-Multi would ROCK. 8o
  • Outside of Time -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Thought you guys might be interested to see new photos from the adventure of solving ROMEO! Much has been learned from probing the chip from the outside, so I decided it was time to start looking at ROMEO from the inside! Here is the silicon die after…
  • PascalP -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deibit: “And.. I would like to dream of a SD solution... ” This ^ big time!!! Having reproduction carts is cool and everything, but a Atomiswave Everdrive/Darksoft-Multi would ROCK. 8o
  • MetalliC -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Thought you guys might be interested to see new photos from the adventure of solving ROMEO! Much has been learned from probing the chip from the outside, so I decided it was time to start looking at ROMEO from the inside! Here is the silicon die after…
  • undamned -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Like (Post)
    I just got a scsi2sd v5 from itead, thanks everyone who has contributed to this thread. Until I did a firmware update the board would only read configs out, not accept a new config. If you get an error writing/saving a new config to your board, install…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.