Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

brentradio

Hello From Kansas City

rewrite

Jasen is doing one last round of CPS3 Plexi Cases

vaughan14

Puzzle Bobble 2 Won't Load

SmokeMonster

Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• brentradio -

Replied to the thread NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from brentradio: “Is anyone here familar with the ArcadeSD board? You can buy a license to play Donkey Kong II Jumpman Returns from here: ” I already asked them some time ago and their answer was clearly NO. Maybe they…
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “FWIW a lot of the purests over on klov do speak highly of the emulation quality on ArcadeSD. I have no idea how accurate it is personally. IT's arguably better than the 60in1 boards (though it aught to be for the…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Hello From Kansas City.

Quote from dung: “What is the difference? Personally I am not going to be too picky.” JP cabs are metal, and US cabs are wood, right? I know ID4/5 came in both wooden and metal cabs. Also, welcome!
  • dung -

Replied to the thread Hello From Kansas City.

Yeah, not that picky. Although I texted that craigslist ad and got no response. Feels like they really aren't motivated to sell.