Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Darksoft

Retro Scaler rev 1.2

SNK-NEO-GEO

Sega Net City vs link board (838-13816-91) info

nem

Noob Here - Seeking Naomi Help

nem

ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet

brizzo

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

• arcadeWC -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from invzim: “It's mostly for 31k CRT monitors ” Blah, sorry I but I was forced to "dislike" this... CRTs are DEAD, sorry to be the one to break it to you but it's true. As far as its value compared to the OSSC? Well I…
  • SmokeMonster -

Thanks. So I should just use the blank key file? Also, in MAME, did mvcudm become mvscu?
  • Darksoft -

• SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Arcade-Projects.com - New Server.

Like (Post)
    Just an update for everyone, as of now the website is running on a new server. Hosting is still in Europe, but overall the site should be faster for all users and not bog down when the site gets busy. The site now also supports using SSL, will probably…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from kuze: “Jassin is just sour because he necked his Nanao ” It's true. ” These things happen...I necked a WD 9200 that I paid an arm and a leg for..but lucky for me, my arm and leg grew back :thumbsup:
  • SmokeMonster -

Here is the MAME version of Progear Halfway to Hell. Could someone please test it and let me know if it works or needs changes? It came with a file "phoenix.key". Should I use that or the regular Progear key?
  • Dache -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from invzim: “It's mostly for 31k CRT monitors ” Blah, sorry I but I was forced to "dislike" this... CRTs are DEAD, sorry to be the one to break it to you but it's true. As far as its value compared to the OSSC? Well I…