Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blackfish -

Replied to the thread Arcade-Projects.com - New Server.

• skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Noob Here - Seeking Naomi Help.

I boot by leaving a router wired to my NAOMIs and I use a web interface from a wifi'd laptop. I started doing this before the pi stuff was really around so I just stuck with it. Plus I leave 2 cabs hooked up so I get away with one pc with all the roms on…
  • undamned -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    All right, the new Pure MAME Pack is almost ready. I need help with: NAME files for every folder, as close to the old names as possible MAME versions of these hacks: Marvel vs Capcom Hidden Characters Unlock by Kuze Mountainmanjed's Fuck Hacking ST Hack
  • kspiff -

Replied to the thread ---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---.

The only relevant detail I can think of to add is that dip sw1 5 and 6 were on at first when it was resetting and power led was fading in and out. Not sure what that might affect though.
  • kuze -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread ATOMISWAVE, the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “@brizzo I just realized you have a KenJu cart in that photo. I've seen the videos, and since Shou had it I assumed it would be dumped at some point, but can you confirm it has been dumped? Is it worth playing or is it too unfinished?…
  • kspiff -

I can't now unfortunately. I corrected dip settings per troubleshooting guide in the manual and popped in my Widel kit. Adjusted 5v down to a just over 5v (was around 5.19 at first). That sort of worked, but I had graphic glitches and games wouldn't…
  • kuze -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    I just soldered up the wires and spot checked a few -- they worked great! If I have some more time this weekend I'll take a crack at the name files.
  • Darksoft -

• xanderXone -

Replied to the thread Noob Here - Seeking Naomi Help.

Yeah that was already suggested, and seems like a great option too ∆∆∆ Running an Ethernet cable to my cab wouldn't work for me though because of the location of my router. But from what I have been reading the raspberry pi 3 already has wireless…
  • kspiff -

So with the BIOS replaced and the dongle unit detached, should I get a white screen? With the dongle attached, I get a bit of garbage and then it seems to reset accompanied by the power led on the board with the dongle connection fading off and back…
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit.

Yes, they need to be converted to the multi-format. I think something is up with those last three titles though or we'd have them by now.
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2.

Newbie question - my Vewlix monitor seems to do an Ok job with Naomi stuff at 31khz over VGA.. my assumption is that the Vewlix LCD is analog overVGA.. I know that your unit is intended to be used for CRTs 31khz.. my question, would the line doubler work…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked arcadeWC’s post in the thread Retro Scaler rev 1.2.

Like (Post)
    Add me to the list of those that necked a D9200 tube - very frustrating! I am very interested in this especially if it eliminates a lot of the "tweaking" and mess of the Chinese options currently available. Plug and play would be awesome. Any idea…