Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “ This is something that IS possible. Just not sure when. It would require booting directly to the game list and then maybe loading the game as soon as you exit the game menu. Not impossible at all. ” Awesome. I was planning on using my cart this way 90% of the time. Basically go to the main game list, select the game, and boot right in. I'm amazed at how fast it loads. I expected it to be faster but WOW! You had me cracking up on the last game demo. You were bored at the…

• Damaged PVM? What next?

kadrik0 - - Monitor Help

Thanks. I bought the coil one. The wand seemed slightly tricky to use plus it is 220v so I'd have to buy a transformer/converter from hk too. How close is too close when using the deguassing coil around hard drives? The reason I ask is I have hard drives all over the place. Like in the retro game room my ps2, wii, and Xbox all have hard drives. I have a few sd cards too like my pi and everdrives. My pvm is currently in the garage where I am planning to degauss it but in the very next room 8 ft o…

kadrik0 - - Monitor Help

Got a full refund. Going to buy a degaussing coil to see if I can bring it back to life.

kadrik0 - - Monitor Help

Thanks. Still waiting to hear back on what they will do. They aren't open on the weekend so I should hear back today. It was pretty much a gov deals type operation and was selling used college equipment from a university in North Carolina. I was messing around with the corded drill degauss technique and came close to fixing it. Just not powerful enough. I can usually come close to getting a good picture with a few magnets in key places but as soon as I turn the monitor off and on it changes posi…

kadrik0 - - Monitor Help

Hi, Just want some input. I bought a sony pvm-20m4u off eBay and it was shipped via ups. They didn't use a thick cardboard box but did use bubble wrap and packing peanuts. The top left and top right bezel are badly cracked. The little loops at the bottom left and right were snapped off. When I powered it on it did work but there was a green tint in the bottom left corner and blue tint high and low on the right corners. Given the condition I'm not sure I want to crack it open. I was able to pictu…

• Just post in the wanted section adsa. I had three offers in 24 hours. I've been watching ebay for like 2 weeks and I've only seen one that went for like $160 but it was a Marvel vs Capcom USA a and b board. They are there but the thing is most sellers probably don't want to post a suicided or potentially dead board on ebay. I even posted on craigslist and had one offer. Just be ready with about $120. That seemed to be the ballpark asking price everyone wanted. Paradise Arcade still has all the p…

• It's if you consolized a new geo mvs arcade board that there's concerns with power. For example, I have a one slot mvs that in the instructions you need about 5-7 amps. No biggie "if" you have an arcade power supply. For me, I use a 2 amp hard drive power adapter (uses molex connector like on ide hard drives) that way you don't have to splice power cords or use a chunky out of the case pc power supply with wires going everywhere. I can play official games as well as the 138 and 161 multicart wit…

• Question. Is there a sd card size limitation? Does it top off at 32gb, 64gb, of will it support higher capacity cards? Not sure if you have the entire library of games on your card for testing but if you do do you know what size card you are using? Just wanted to ask. With cyber Monday coming in a few days I'll have a great opportunity to snag a cheap high quality sd card.

• I asked about this before on the games. You can load your sd card with all the games but you can only have up to 4 loaded into the flash cart's memory for quick access. You will be able to change the games anytime you want. Count yourself lucky we get 4 slots. I have an old sega mega drive and any time I want to change games I have to reflash the 1 memory slot which takes time. At least we get something close to a 4 slot mvs. You can load it with 3 of your favorites and swap out the last slot wh…

• Any news on a video? I've been dying to see this baby in action even if the menu is still a WIP. If you do post a video can you maybe show it jumping from game to game? Windjammers and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 would be great example games just to show off you can beat the 161 in 1.

• Definitely going to try to buy as soon as you add this as a preorder for the mvs. Question on the 4 game slots. So, when add our games to the SD card we only add 4 decrypted games at a time? I was wondering if it was possible to add all the games we are interested in playing to the SD card and then via a menu we flash each of the 4 slots with whatever we want to play. Just wasn't sure how it works on adding the games. Really hoping for the 2nd just so I won't have to plug the SD card in that oft…

• Preorder interest check

kadrik0 - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

1 MVS Unit