Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Taito Spinners on KLOV: forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=416834

• Quote from brentradio: “Is this the one I need? I will buy it right now! ” There are two cases, one for the original Pi1-B and one for the Pi1-B+/Pi2/Pi3 Easiest way to tell... original Pi1-B has only 2 USB ports, the others all have 4 from your picture it looks like you need the v1 case: bit-district.com/arcade/sega-n…eypad-case-for-pi-v1.html

• Quote from ekorz: “USA roms plus a couple rom hacks ” this is pretty much how I was planning to set mine up. I'm curious if there are any significant regional differences in any of the games that you would want to include a non-USA region version.

• @brizzo I have another suggestion for something to look into. it'd be nice if the "location" field on the user profiles was a mandatory field for new members. It seems that just about every new subscriber lists something for sale or asks about something that requires local support and we end up having to ask them to fill out that field before we can help them.

• Quote from rtw: “It's in RAR5 format, use WinRAR or the free alternative unrar. ” looks like the newer version of 7zip does rar5, so I just needed up upgrade

• Quote from rtw: “Here is: cps264 ” Trying to open this in 7zip I get "Can not open file as archive". is anyone else having this problem?

• Quote from xanderXone: “Are the GD-Rom drives known to be unreliable ” yes but don't let that stop you, if your is working it will probably continue to work fine for home use. if you were going to run this in an arcade you might consider a more reliable option. also don't let jassin fool you into thinking all options other than his multi carts are crap, he's just a guy who like the very best and is willing to pay whatever it costs to get it, which is obviously not the ideal situation for every o…

• I like them both but I prefer TiT.

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Amazing how these prices keep going up, I had to put in a lot of effort to sell it for €150 1-2 years ago if I remember correctly ” $250 was cheap... most of them are selling in the $300-$400 range.

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “You mean the first one, not Turtles in Time? ” yes, I don't need another Turtles in Time since I did the Quiz Gakumon conversion.

• Quote from Derick2k: “The only thing I have noticed thus far is: When you hit the quote button, it doesnt automatically go into a reply post, you actually have to hit quote, then reply. ” Ah, I'm getting this too. I couldn't remember if that's how it always worked or not since I don't often use the quote button.

• Quote from brizzo: “The site now also supports using SSL ” Thank you for this!

• amazingly I found a working TMNT for $250 shipped on eBay last night.

• does anyone have a sunset riders board that could post the 05xxxx number on the audio custom?

• Quote from jassin000: “I know one of the customs helps with math for scaling and rotational effects, and that it can never be hacked out... As TMNT2 uses this, most notably when throwing foot soldiers towards the screen. ” ok, so the two customs on TMNT2/QG are for protection and scaling/rotation... that just leaves the question as to what the custom on SSR does. that custom is also used on Asterix, but that looks to be the only other game that uses it.

• Quote from jassin000: “the population of custom chips is radically different. ” I wouldn't say it's "radically" different. Here is TMNT2: arcade-museum.com/images/106/1061189256.jpg Here is SSR: arcade-museum.com/images/106/1061148318.jpg SSR is missing the ROMs in the 3k and 7k positions, which is fine. then you'll notice the 3 smaller chips in the top right of the PCB. TMNT has 2 customs up there with the 3rd slot empty SSR has the first two slots empty with a different custom in the 3rd slot.…

• Quote from jassin000: “Quiz is pretty cheap, but it's not very common at all... I think you'll find availability and not price is the barrier here. ” Exactly. I do some pretty generic searches (like "sega" and "konami") on YAJ daily. I started looking for a QG PCB after I started this thread, and a few weeks later one popped up. I was the only bidder and as I said it went for $40 with artwork. I haven't seen another one come up since. There's a guy from Mexico on eBay that is selling converted P…

• Quote from Darksoft: “so which other games can we convert a Quiz Gakumon Pcb into? I mean without having to hack the roms. ” without hacking the roms? probably none. Quiz Gakumon and TMNT2 uses the same PCB and the same konami custom chips. based on what Kuze said it sounds like Konami had extra TMNT2 PCBs laying around and did a factory conversion to Quiz Gakumon, which is likely the only reason they're the same. Sunset Riders is very similar. but it uses a "054358" custom that is not on the TM…

• gotcha... those are the chips in the 7K and 3K position. it makes sense that those would be different IIRC they were a different shade of black from the rest of the Mask ROMs