What's new

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Last week jasenscustoms had a sale and I grabbed the Supergun and panzer sticks for $1200.. I have been playing with this for a bit and it is fantastic, expensive staff but fantastic product.. Now Jasen needs to figure out how to make a device so these wireless sticks can work on a PC.. that would be great.. Wireless is the way to go.. I am sure that there is lag but hey it is not something I notice,, everything plays great.. Love it :D :D

Attachments

• image4-5.JPG
    image4-5.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 536
  • image3-5.JPG
    image3-5.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 505
  • image2-6.JPG
    image2-6.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 524
  • image1-6.JPG
    image1-6.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 529
I'm jealous of your guy's deep pockets. Between this and vewlix monitors, having a disposable income must be really nice!

Thats actually a really great deal!

I just bought the gun. I really like the look!

I already have a TE2 and not so much space, so I guess I ll skip on the Panzer and maybe get a second TE2 later ...

Nio -- thanks man.. I have it for sale now but having second thoughts.. a friend of mine put an idea in my head which is bugging the hell out of me right now.. He said that the 2016 OLED TV is a sight for sore eyes only 32ms of input lag and that he was so impress with the picture quality when testing 15-31khzs console staff.. that he will be selling of all his CRTs.. Now, I am thinking ok, I can place one of those 55" OLED TV in my roon and setup use this supergun as I planned.

so that's were the screens went. I should pass by your house and play again.

You can stop by any time :D

The screens? If you means the arcade WG 27" monitors I have not sold them.. Undecided on that part.

Last edited:
Back