What's new
Just posted the latest version of Capcom vs SNK 2 Mark Of The Millennium 2001 available for NetDIMM.

Check first post of this thread for link.

New games dumped and converted to work with Dimm: Japan Mushikings 2K4 2nd and 2K5 1st
Both require 1P start to be hold hold whole time during boot (card dispencer sensor wired there)
can be played on regular naomi setup, but to get full experience required barcode reader and cards, otherwise player use "default" beetle character and no special moves. Give it a go!

First post updated with links.

Both Mushi games freeze at the "now loading" screen here.
Holding the 1p start button from beginning to end.
I'm running a standard Naomi universal cab with a type1 i/o.
No multi bios istalled on my mobo.

I have 21576G installed.
I'll try with 21576H and the multi bios.

the version that everyone uses for from the mame dump is bad.
Can you elaborate on that ?

These images are based on the original decap, are you saying the original decap is bad ?

Moving along these are of course not exactly the original images this is how my EPROM writer "likes" them padded to 16 KiB and with the PIC config at the end. I can post the original 2KiB images if that is interesting and I can share the settings for the PIC configuration in the programmer.

Both Mushikings games still not booting,
Tried the H bios and the multibios.

Anyone else tested them?

Same here, both games hang at "NOW LOADING..." even when holding 1P Start.

I'm rocking a multibios, set to Japan.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was using a rev. B Sega JVS>Jamma adaptor.

Last edited:
the version that everyone uses for from the mame dump is bad.
Can you elaborate on that ?
These images are based on the original decap, are you saying the original decap is bad ?

Moving along these are of course not exactly the original images this is how my EPROM writer "likes" them padded to 16 KiB and with the PIC config at the end. I can post the original 2KiB images if that is interesting and I can share the settings for the PIC configuration in the programmer.
only in like several posts all over this forum. the code from mame has dilbert flaws. i posted the code fixed in serval places on this forum.

Back