What's new

l_oliveira

Professional
Reaction score
Some of you already know me from other forums.

I am from Brazil, I like retro gaming stuff (I'm very eclectic with the stuff I play with) with particular interest on stuff like SEGA, Capcom, Konami and Namco arcade games.

Also, I am one of the folks making the decrypted CPS2 roms which are being released by Avalaunch/IDC. I particularly tackle decryption task for games which can't be decrypted with automated methods (like when games are released at only one region or have the same key on all regions).

I also play around with home consoles. If you're into SEGA Mega Drive stuff you probably have a MEGA-CD/SEGA-CD to go with it. If you have a region free BIOS in it, chances are you're using one of my hacks on your unit. :thumbsup:

I'm still improving my skills/hacks so please bear with me if you have problems with stuff I released. :whistling:

Really glad to see you here... The work you've been doing on the CPS1/1.5 > CPS2 is nothing short of amazing!

Thanks for being involved with our site! I know you and I don't have much direct contact but I hope we can change that in the future.

Back