What's new

codecrank

Professional
Reaction score
another one in the works.

had to get this massive 2" 1/4 punch, it'll give you a workout, a 30mm punch shown for size reference :lolz:

26315962861_05dbab278d_z.jpg

26289815602_836dcf3924_c.jpg

used generic 2" 3/4 dome buttons.

25246805612_5a56bb386f_c.jpg

a little gimp work later... if someone needs the full res artwork lemme know

26290222902_4b9f3e5afd_b.jpg

then I had to build a harness for my board, thx aoiddr for the pinout !!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RV_KHohYwfxssegxBIE58-j6U/edit#gid=1738171694

This had to be the most time consuming motherfuckin' harness I've ever build, worst than the VS kits... 4 different types of connectors, crimping, splicing, soldering...

26356315576_ae7a2e4a5e_b.jpg

now, I need to finish the lamp harness... I should have waited till that was done before playing it, fun game but now I'm not motivated to make wiring for useless lamps... :D

I recently came across a legit "the bishi bashi" panel for sale on YAJ and it made me think of this thread

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d198317931

I should also note that "the bishi bashi" was recently cracked to run on normal Windows PCs, so if you're interested in running a newer version... it's out there.

I also learned that apparently the Bishi Bashi supports up to 2 linked cabinets for 6-player games... has me thinking about building a custom home setup.

...You ever get the light wiring finished? I'd love to see the completed setup.

This would be a cool project.

I just looked at the listing dont bid on it as someone is shill bidding. A few minutes after the initial bid, there were another 11 bids by the same person with 0 feedback doing small increment bids to raise the price.

This would be a cool project.

I just looked at the listing dont bid on it as someone is shill bidding. A few minutes after the initial bid, there were another 11 bids by the same person with 0 feedback doing small increment bids to raise the price.
I wouldn't recommend bidding on something so enormous anyway. it would probably cost you way more than it's worth to have the thing imported. i just thought it was interesting to post and see the button layout and CP art.

I agree, just wanted to point out that it looks like shill bidding and its massive/heavy to ship, not worth it.

This would make a cool project, but I have to make my shooter setup first.

Cool!

Hope you can make some summery/guide when done, then I can build it too when done with my current projects :)

oh yeah, never updated this thread...

unit 1 went to skate. slight issue in the placement of start button art and this one doesn't have a the lights harness made because we didn't know the mapping at the time.

unit 2 is laser cut instead of hand punched, overlay will be heavy duty and laser cut to match panel cad file, and lights will be wired properly. stay tuned :)

20160409_154000_HDR.jpg

I recognize that net city ;)

Lots of fun has been had with this panel. Since its such a pain to run new wiring through the side rails, I grabbed 12v from the EXT connector in the cp, and hooked that to all the bulbs. I hooked the bulb grounds to NC on the microswitches, so that they stay lit but shut off while depressed. It's not as nice as the stock illumination wiring but it's still sufficient by all means.

got this from back from Alberto a while back. laser cut underprinted PVC goodness :D this where I learned that his sega cutting die doesn't exactly matches my sheet metal cad file but hmmm , still a big improvement over gameongrafx. aslo forgot to add the circle hole around the carriage bolt holes.. sigh ...

34577940061_0e4bbf35a5_b.jpg

Hello my friend.

Thank you very much for the Bishi Bishi panel.

Today I just vectorized it. If someone find some problem please inform me. I can fix the draw.
You can download it. PDF and AI format.

gHNVv1N.png

AI File
PDF File

woho! Just bought a system 573 with salaryman and hyper bishi bashi champ.. so happy to fint the graphics here for the panel! :D

what kind of dome buttons did you use? I mean brand and type?

Ah, just saw the "generic" button. Hmm... I read good things about the samducks but I don't know if this game had flat or high buttons originally? Looks the same at popnmusic thou?

What did the panel cost from Alberto?

Thanks!

Last edited:
really nice job for AI illistrator cool Mate hursit and codecrank
anybody have version overlay for NAC with big monster yelow one in AI let sme know thanks
for all contribute

I so want this panel!
Does alberto have a page or something where you can order it or how do you guys get yours done?

Back