What's new

zoda

Beginner
Reaction score
Joining this great Forum. I'm a geek from Sweden who builds an even larger Man Cave than the previous project.
Images and comments in Swedish available at http://www.minhembio.com/michael.olsson@home.se

I have around 10 pinball machines and currently i own the following arcade games:
* Space Invaders
* Out Run Deluxe
* Crizis Zone
* Harley Davidsson Deluxe
* Ultrapin with 4 player Mame setup

Newly bought a Vewlix with a Taito X2... Niko's greate free image brought me here. So, thanks Niko!

//Michael

Last edited:
Welcome!

I also have a Space Invaders pin. It is a very cool looking, though not very fun pin. I'll keep it just because of how it looks when turned on. lol

Welcome Zoda! Looks like you've been making a crazy amount of progress on your house!

Welcome!

I also have a Space Invaders pin. It is a very cool looking, though not very fun pin. I'll keep it just because of how it looks when turned on. lol
Try increasing the angle and waxing the heck out of it. That's a pin that is a lot more fun when it's REAL fast. Owned one myself and didn't see anything exciting about it, played one at another collector's house a few years later setup for much much faster play, and it's almost a whole new game.

Welcome! Awesome renovation work, love that wood stove, looks amazing. I take it you are still working on things?! And to anyone doing any major construction work while living in your place, please use negative air pressure fans.

Thanx for the warm welcome here!

Yes, this is never ending story... until game over... Enter

The new project will hopefully be quite cool! A place with some dedicated space for soldering and also a museum part. Lots and lots of stuff will go up on display- finally.

Oh, I forgot to mention my 18 wheeler with net dimm naomi 1 + naomi 2. Planning to make something out of that upright cab in the future. Currently setup withoriginal Crazy Taxi Cartridge. Who needs to go the gym, the big wheel sorts that out...

Holy shit! Respect on the renovation, amazing work. Home cinema looks amazing as well. Really curious how it sounds :D looking forward to an invitation ;)

giphy.gif

going through all the photos was fun. awesome work. great games.

As one of the big Filosophers of our time will say: 'OUTSTANDING'

Back