What's new
Mark your items as sold

Goros_lair

Student
Reaction score
i have a original cps3 mother board in metal shell,with disc drive and all cords
Street fighter 3rd strike USA version with original battery still working with disc and one extra memory chip game still in cps3 shipping box if interested pm me and j can emailbyou photos of what i have the lhotos my phone takes are too large for me to upload to this message board , thanks

May trade if it involves a mk4 pcb but more just looking for cash to fund fixing up a neo25 candy i recently found !

i have a original cps3 mother board in metal shell,with disc drive and all cords
Street fighter 3rd strike USA version with original battery still working with disc and one extra memory chip game still in cps3 shipping box if interested pm me and j can emailbyou photos of what i have the lhotos my phone takes are too large for me to upload to this message board , thanks

May trade if it involves a mk4 pcb but more just looking for cash to fund fixing up a neo25 candy i recently found !
How much are you asking for?

im not really sure i seen one with new generation sell on here for like 450 , i also have a new generatin cart and cd with workjng battery usa version as well , if you want shoot me a fair offer i m open

now that i had mitsu super bios my dead 3rd strike i dont see th point keeping a whole nother cps3 with a working 3rd strike

Post pics please.

Is it a full kit? with all original art, manuals, move strip, joystick decals, inside packaging materials, drive support brackets, etc..

the maximum file size here is 1mb my phone takes lile 20 mb photos is there any way around this ?

Host the pics on another site like mediafire, imgur or such and link them.

okay cool i have to wait till when im home tonight but will do

3rd strike setup has
Marquee
Move card strips
Cps3 cart box
A memory card for every slot
Motherboard with shell
Random metal bracket
cd drive
both cords
game manual (its in rough shape )
ill post photos tonight !

oh and ofcorse cd in case with booklet and security cart with working battery!

hey was able to get this pic to upload i made a mistake i dont have movecards for this setup !!!

xaqjxu.jpg

Back