What's new
What systems do you connect this to and how do you go from the 360 to other systems? All via DB15 to your supergun?
As I don't have the original Saturn PCB, the Brooks will be all I have.

Could you post pics of those DB15 adapters as well? very interested to see ;)

On the PS360+ you use RJ45 for legacy consoles. Eventually I will be making RJ45 to Saturn cords and maybe even a Genesis one so I can play Streets of Rage 2 (one of my top 3 games ever) in ultimate fashion. The project got pushed when a surprise deployment got sprung on me in April.

The DB15 adapters are from Jasen's Customs. I'll put a pic of them up tomorrow, original file on my phone is too big to post at the moment.

New setup. Arcade gear moved upstairs to my newly finished hobby room and is now displayed on an 800-line PVM. Keeping the XRGB for future long term travel use with consoles, such as the semester I will do abroad. Downstairs gaming is currently PS4 only.

IMG_2603.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2604.PNG
    IMG_2604.PNG
    240.1 KB · Views: 301
I changed the power supply and that did the trick with the RGB issue but then i got no audio from my cave board, my solution = I switched it for a HAS v3.. The MK is going back to my JVS setup.

Why did the sound die?

I would like to add a lc filter, but i dont know ehat and where.

I am s little worried about that 800 dollar gun ...

The sound did not die.. It works with CPS 2 and NEOGEO but for some reasons it does not like the sound from cave board..for me it is not longer and issue thanks to HAS.. Moving on:)

maybe -5v? does the new psu do that? switch setvcorrectly? (mono, mvs, stereo?)

I forgot what it was with the MK/supergun setups that the sound does not work on cave boards. @MissionFailed explained it once to me, maybe he can chime in and explain it.

No issues with mine with what I have: CPS1,2,3, NAOMI, and MVS. Sound never worked on a Rival Schools board I had though. Gave the board to Mitsu as a thank you for all the help he's given me and apparently sound worked with no issues on his cab, so maybe the gun just doesn't like some boards.

Back