What's new
I wish we could get a drive image minus the game roms...

I wish we could get a drive image minus the game roms...
Well, thats half the fun, you can load any game with it so you dont even need any of these games need to make some stuff since killer instinct just came out.

Edit Also shameless update, I have Finished the Type X art Set, including Random games like Chase hq 2, with complete wheel art flyers, ect and am 95% done with the nxl style games. just been busy irl

Hey Guys,
how do I install the frontend on Taito X2? The "tutorial" on the first Page seems to be PC only.
I got a spare SSD with Niko multiinstall, what changes do I need to do to get it to work?
:D
You need the package that Corey linked Nesica For Your Arcade! now with a Vertical option
And then apply the UI updates that atrfate noted above to update the layout https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?members/878/
will ultra street fighter 4 work on the taito type x2 with that?

Hey Guys,
how do I install the frontend on Taito X2? The "tutorial" on the first Page seems to be PC only.
I got a spare SSD with Niko multiinstall, what changes do I need to do to get it to work?
You need the package that Corey linked Nesica For Your Arcade! now with a Vertical optionAnd then apply the UI updates that atrfate noted above to update the layout https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?members/878/
will ultra street fighter 4 work on the taito type x2 with that?
There's still no dump of USF4 for X2 yet so no

Long Over due, and 2 days uploading on my shitty internet

This is TTX Artwork Complete.

And Nesica Artwork Complete.
https://mega.nz/#F!Z9omWbyY!M-rqQolCgHjLWFtreyHYOw

keep in mind this is note complete in the since that it is every game ever made, it is complete as it it contains flyers snapshots ect for every single title

Whats changed and whats included?

80 Videos, All made by recording footage and intros of games. Each one ment more as a presentation peice, then a true demo of game play

Around 30 Changed wheel images
Around 30 Changed logos or Re-Texture dumped.

Around 25 New Flyers

new Games sets complete,
Wackey races, Vavle limit r, battle gear 4 , Haunted museum 2, music gun-gun 2, Gun-dam spirits of Zeon.

So to my knowledge this covers every non touch screen/mouse, Type X game that would be playable on someones cab setup

Later in the week, I may get around to also throwing to gather a puzzles n dragons Cyber-diver, and half life 2 set. but I dont know how many people would even use them.

if you are running these on a real type x 2, you may find running all the videos thought a converter and convert them to WMV format will yield alot more performance. or so i am told.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
You need the package that Corey linked Nesica For Your Arcade! now with a Vertical option
And then apply the UI updates that atrfate noted above to update the layout https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?members/878/
Allright, I'll give it a try.
But what about Vertical Games? Will this also Auto rotate those like on PC? For Changing Artworks, just replace the "...AM/Artworks" folder I guess?

This dose not auto rotate games i have made scirpts and exes for doing so, but they will not work on an x2,, and yes you replace the am/artworks folder

@atrfate do you have a mirror for your Theme? I'm rebuilding my Arcade pc from Hyperspin to Attract Mode and tried to download your theme but it errors out on Mega.nz saying that the link is bad, link is removed by user or by mega because of violating their policies.

Was cleaning out my mega, must have deleted it give me a few days and ill reupload it.

Nvm stand corrected dragged em into another folder by mistake so it broke the link, its fixed now

Last edited:
So I've come across a weird bug with mine out of the blue where the first line in the rom list is always added as an invalid game and I'm unsure why. Even leaving the line blank or just using # it still adds an invalid game. Any idea why this would be? If I move the first line to the second that game functions normally, it's only whatever is in the first line.

Its due to the formatting the romlist is saved with UTF-8 BOM , this is the default UTF scheme used in windows notepad
open it in notepad++ and set to UTF-8 under encoding hit save.

Currently still uploading THIS IS NOT THE DRAG n drop update for an X2 ( however note UPDATES are NOT system dependent, once that version is out future artwork additions etc can be drag and dropped form these releases to that _

No changes made to nxl themes SD HD Vert
Minor Artwork Tweaks and Swaps To NXL artset
Minor Tweaks and Swaps to TTX Artset

Additional Art sets added
Haunted musem 1
Haunted musem 2
Cyber Diver
half life 2.0
Puzzles and Dragons ( TTX artwork folder admittly Forgot to place wmv in folder my bad )

New Themes Added
Project Sega HD SD
Basically built out of the skeleton of my nxl theme made to work with all assets made for nxl.

Will update with a full install containing Everything Later today.

update to 4 of them themes found a bug with movement i never noticed before, so make sure to go into "controls" and swap up and down movement

they are uploading now should be done in ~20min of this post.

this applys to the "theme" only packages.

attached some samples of the new set

Attachments

• Haunted musem.png
    Haunted musem.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 295
  • HALF-LIFE 2 SURVIVOR Ver2.0.png
    HALF-LIFE 2 SURVIVOR Ver2.0.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Puzzles & Dragons.png
    Puzzles & Dragons.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Cyber Diver.png
    Cyber Diver.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Haunted musem.png
    Haunted musem.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Hi, I would like to install this great frontend on a Niko's multi 1.4, but it's not clear to me what files have to be unzip, in which drive / folder and in which order ?
Here are the files I've downloaded:
  • BaseInstalll.rar
  • Cave complete 2 12017.rar
  • NXL HD.rar
  • NXL SD.rar
  • NXL Update 12-14-2017.rar

• PC GAMES.rar
  • SegaPras - HD.rar
  • SegaPras - SD.rar
  • TTX Artwork Pack Complate Updated 12-14-2017.rar
  • NXL Artwork Complete 9-29-2017.rar
  • TTX artwork Complete 9-29-2017.rar

This isnt the niko multi release, outside of artwork , and the base application theres nothing to make it work inside nikos multi here.

SegaPras HD - Is theme only for an attractmode install
SegaPras SD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
NXL SD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
Nxl HD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
NXL vert is a theme only for an Attractmode install

TTX artwork Complete 12-14-2017 IS the current newest type X artwork Set, With Flyers videos and snaps for all known ttx dumps.N
NXL artwork Complete 12-14-2017 IS the current newest type X artwork Set, With Flyers videos and snaps for all known NXL dumps.
Cave Artwork Complate is the current cave artwork set with flyers videos and snaps for Cave shump games.
PC games Artwork is a collection of my current PC Game artwork sets with videos flyers and snaps for all my personal pc games.

Base-install is a basic install With attractmode + the nxl themes, and no artwork sets.

This isnt the niko multi release, outside of artwork , and the base application theres nothing to make it work inside nikos multi here.

SegaPras HD - Is theme only for an attractmode install
SegaPras SD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
NXL SD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
Nxl HD is a theme only for an Attractmode install
NXL vert is a theme only for an Attractmode install

TTX artwork Complete 12-14-2017 IS the current newest type X artwork Set, With Flyers videos and snaps for all known ttx dumps.N
NXL artwork Complete 12-14-2017 IS the current newest type X artwork Set, With Flyers videos and snaps for all known NXL dumps.
Cave Artwork Complate is the current cave artwork set with flyers videos and snaps for Cave shump games.
PC games Artwork is a collection of my current PC Game artwork sets with videos flyers and snaps for all my personal pc games.

Base-install is a basic install With attractmode + the nxl themes, and no artwork sets.
My bad, I was thinking it was something to extract over niko's multi.
But, sorry for being a noob, I still don't understand what to do for creating a ttx2 hdd with all this archives.

Back