What's new

chrisapple

Student
Reaction score
If CPS1 Games can Run In Multi CPS2, any process yet ?

short answer: No

Long answer: Kinda, but the games that can be played (CPS1.5 games) have a LOT of stuff missing.. Sprites mostly. It's not a 100% for-sure thing that these games will even run at 100% either.

How about MULTI CPS1? Any body making it? I just love Capcom games.

Well, that's a pretty crappy limitation to put on people. As if the US is Nigeria or something...

its the
Well, that's a pretty crappy limitation to put on people. As if the US is Nigeria or something...
its the same everywhere

JROK is a British born Londoner and now he lives in USA and hates the brits

he also wont deal with anyone outside of the USA unless your one of his old school friends from BITD

The only way to buy JROK multi PCBs is to use his approved seller

you have obviously not seen the opinions people in the US arcade scene have for the French and Italians ;)
The only negatives I've heard about in the US arcade scene have been about the Italian MAIL system. Evidently LOTS of stuff goes missing...

its the
its the same everywhere

JROK is a British born Londoner and now he lives in USA and hates the brits

he also wont deal with anyone outside of the USA unless your one of his old school friends from BITD

The only way to buy JROK multi PCBs is to use his approved seller
Welp, it's unfortunate that people have issues with other people based on something ridiculous like GEOGRAPHY.

you have obviously not seen the opinions people in the US arcade scene have for the French and Italians ;)
The only negatives I've heard about in the US arcade scene have been about the Italian MAIL system. Evidently LOTS of stuff goes missing...
Italy and france both have a lot of "LOST" mail. They also share a LOT of bootleggers, especially when it comes to Neo Geo carts.

Italy and france both have a lot of "LOST" mail. They also share a LOT of bootleggers, especially when it comes to Neo Geo carts.
in all honesty I have had my fair share off problems sending to Italy

not a single item I have sent has reached there

well actually they have but tracking has not updated so buyer has claimed not arrived

I managed to catch one person out and courier sent me a signature of delivery claiming it was already delivered

There are quite a few people in Europe that won't deal with Americans. One guy in France is selling replacement CPS3 simms. He would not sell any to me because I am an American. It's why we want to make our own batch.

yeah.. I contacted him and yes.. he is not shipping to the USA. maybe if we had a contact in
France and do like a group buy or something.. that would be cool:)

Im not sure if this guy ships outside of Australia, but below is actually a CPS1 14-in-1. Probably your best bet until something more solid comes out with the entire CPS1 range of games:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Capcom-C...BOW-Edition-/311348023887?hash=item487dc9d24f

I think he has intentionally mislabelled what the board is, due to ebay? Maybe message him first if interested.

More info on the board here:
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/capcom-cps1-14-in-1-multigame-jamma-pcb-pcb-14in1.html

I don't have one personally- so I can't comment on the quality etc. I already have original Champion Edition and Hyper Fighting boards, and that's all I was really into. I really more so love the CPS2 range :)

I don't have one personally- so I can't comment on the quality etc. I already have original Champion Edition and Hyper Fighting boards, and that's all I was really into. I really more so love the CPS2 range :)
As for me,

Fighting Games - CPS2>CPS1

Beat em ups - CPS1>CPS2

just a personal opinion tho :D

yeah.. I contacted him and yes.. he is not shipping to the USA. maybe if we had a contact inFrance and do like a group buy or something.. that would be cool:)
im in UK

I can be middle man if you like

UK is classed as Europe

yeah.. I contacted him and yes.. he is not shipping to the USA. maybe if we had a contact inFrance and do like a group buy or something.. that would be cool:)
im in UK

I can be middle man if you like

UK is classed as Europe
I'm pretty sure this is mostly a language problem. He doesn't want/or can't do hardware support in English. Just look at the CPS2 Multi and it's problems with installing some people have. It would be a nightmare for everyone...

That said I hope Darksoft will do a CPS1. I would like it more than a MVS.

im in UKI can be middle man if you likeUK is classed as Europe
I'm pretty sure this is mostly a language problem. He doesn't want/or can't do hardware support in English. Just look at the CPS2 Multi and it's problems with installing some people have. It would be a nightmare for everyone...That said I hope Darksoft will do a CPS1. I would like it more than a MVS.
I know what you mean mate

although rather than a CPS1 I would prefer a CPS1 rom to CPS2 rom conversion

The CPS2 hardware is far superior to CPS1 hardware, Far to many failed A and C board on CPs1

although what would be even more awesome is CPS1 FPGA PCB, eddcross has reverse engineered most of the CPS1 customs

Back