What's new
I was wondering if there would be a kofxiv arcade release, cool stuff!

SWEETY!! SWEETY!! can you get me another set of pants

Time to find out which games they will port and which games they won't port...

Seems all the games are the same from NxL except for KOF XIV. I find it interesting that BBCS2 and BBCF are listed, but BBCP is not... However, in no way should this be taken as a final list or name. It says more info will be availabel at JAEPO in February. We'll have to wait until then.

50K lb elephant in the room..

you think that when NESiCAxLive2 comes into use that the vanilla NESiCA games that have been cracked will be released finally?

50K lb elephant in the room..

you think that when NESiCAxLive2 comes into use that the vanilla NESiCA games that have been cracked will be released finally?
Probably not since they will still be supported by NxL2.
The titles will, but the platform (NxL) will have been abandoned, and that's what the ripping groups have been waiting for (allegedly).

The titles will, but the platform (NxL) will have been abandoned, and that's what the ripping groups have been waiting for (allegedly).
Yeah, but when they meant abandoned they had thought the games would be abandoned as well. If a company is still looking to make money off a title then that is something they wouldn't want to mess with. Who knows, we'll see.

EDIT: However, it is really up to the party that has the game(s), right? That's the same reason all the TX/2 games were leaked in the first place. They were being held pretty close, but someone that got ahold of a good amount of them leaked those publicly.

I hate the term "leaked" My stance is simple If you can buy a Chinese bootleg thats already taking money away form the original game, theirfore the second bootlegs become available theirs no reason the real dump shouldn't be made public because people and Arcade OPs that want the game that badly would already buy the bootleg the rest of the people downloading at that point wouldn't have bought the real arcade new. therefore it is not profit lost to the original company

therefore it is not profit lost to the original company
Tell that to the company.

Every time a group releases any game, they stand the risk of being sued. Now, this doesn't happen all the time, but in the instances that it does it gets brutal. Remember the guy who leaked NSMBW? People asked him to dump his game and share it. He got sued for a million and Nintendo ended up winning. Guy was an average construction worker who is flooded with debts for the rest of his life due to listening to people on the internet that wanted to just play the game. You could say that instance is not a good representation as he leaked the game before it came out, but that doesn't matter. One group could leak the game and and arcade could put the game up for play. Most likely a C&D would occur, but there is the small chance they could get sued.

See theirs a major flaw with what you are saying and comparing tho

If I had for instance half life 3, using a VPN, and uploaded to it a few random Chinese file-host, and dumped it on some image boards access the net their is nearly a 0% chance Of them finding you.

This guy in your case attached it to a name and that's where the issue lies. if you give them a face to sue, sure they can when no one knows where it came form what are they doing to due? shut down the entire internet.

See theirs a major flaw with what you are saying and comparing tho

If I had for instance half life 3, using a VPN, and uploaded to it a few random Chinese file-host, and dumped it on some image boards access the net their is nearly a 0% chance Of them finding you.

This guy in your case attached it to a name and that's where the issue lies. if you give them a face to sue, sure they can when no one knows where it came form what are they doing to due? shut down the entire internet.
Yes, you are right. If the parties stay hidden then it would be harder to trace them.

I'm just hoping that yaj will be flooded with cheap ttx2s so I can pick one up. That is, if they're porting everything to TTX3 for NXL2.

I'm just hoping that yaj will be flooded with cheap ttx2s so I can pick one up. That is, if they're porting everything to TTX3 for NXL2.
It will most likely be TX3. However, rumors have been circulating that there is a TX4 that will be dropping. However, there is no definite information supporting this currently. There was a pic on Taito's site of Magician's Dead being supported by a TX4, but operators have been thinking that was a typo. That and they have not been able to get Taito to confirm that it really is a TX4.

im on the fence with it being for TTX3 unless taito have a large stock pile of TTX3s and/or parts.

if taito did buy back standalone TTX2 units for use with Nesica (theory as to why you have modal 217a stickers over 208a stickers) then hopefully they have learnt there lesson supporting obsolete hardware.
then again they could release it on TTX3 and then once out of stock shift to new platform. from what i can tell most of the newer games have become less hardware specific optimized. so this could be a possibility without to much hardware related issue.

im on the fence with it being for TTX3 unless taito have a large stock pile of TTX3s and/or parts.

if taito did buy back standalone TTX2 units for use with Nesica (theory as to why you have modal 217a stickers over 208a stickers) then hopefully they have learnt there lesson supporting obsolete hardware.
then again they could release it on TTX3 and then once out of stock shift to new platform. from what i can tell most of the newer games have become less hardware specific optimized. so this could be a possibility without to much hardware related issue.
I didn't realize that might be what the 217a stickers are. Always wondered about what might have been changed to prompt a model update sticker.

Back