What's new

AgentHero

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm new to Chihiro hardware and just bought two Maximum Tune cabinets. I have one of them running fine on a type 3 setup. The other one also has a type 3 setup but LED 1 doesn't light up when powered up. Everything else looks the same as my working cabinet--all other lights appear to the doing what the lights in the working cabinet are doing. I've tried a SCSI cable and the AVIP cable from my House of the Dead 3 cabinet, but that didn't change anything. The HotD 3 is a Type 1 setup. Can I just swap that into the non-booting Maximum Tune cabinet and link it to the working Type 3 Maximum Tune?

I ask because I'm thinking of turning the HotD 3 cabinet into a PS3-based gun cabinet anyway since one of it's guns is non-working...probably sensor issues. Anyway, I know the Type 1 setup is good and if I could just drop it into the Maximum Tune it would jump start my gun game project. I didn't want to start ripping the Type 1 setup out because it's not very easy to access since it's the huge deluxe cabinet and it's mounted at an odd angle.

Thanks for any help or advice for all of this. :thumbup:

Maximum Tune 1 and 2 only work on the Type 3 Chihiro, so don't bother swapping in the Type 1.

Back