What's new

don

Student
Reaction score
Hi,
I trying to make a control panel for my supergun, ps4 and pc with the vewlix china clone panel thats I order from Taobao, the price with shipping is real cheap seen I am living in Hong Kong.
And I wanna make it look more real to the arcade, I looking for the insert coin sticker on the internet see I can get the real deal, but can't find it anywhere. Then I look for some repo by others still no luck, what I find is too simple compare to the real sticker.......so I decide to make my own one, I attached the one I made from the only scan I can find on the internet.

:!: What I missing is the real dimension of the sticker, and a nice photo of the 100yen one ( want to have a photo of the vewlix diamond insert coin sticker too, the fonts on it is different then the vewlix)
:!: And I am willing to give the artwork file away to someone who's professional in printing arcade like sticker to print it with matching pantone color and material (its look like the sticker have some UV coating on it, its look a bit yellow), don't know you can make some money from it or not. :P

I can also put the artwork up here after finalize, so you can print it by yourself.
I hope it can help others who want the vewlix insert coin sticker :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vewlix sticker-01.png
    vewlix sticker-01.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,190
  • IMG_8698.JPG
    IMG_8698.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_8695.JPG
    IMG_8695.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_8699.JPG
    IMG_8699.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_8701.JPG
    IMG_8701.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 525
...the vewlix china clone panel thats I order from Taobao, the price with shipping is real cheap seen I am living in Hong Kong.
How much did you pay for the control panel with shipping? Do you have a link to the seller that you ordered it from?

I currently use a Hori VLX but this might be a cooler option. :thumbup:

It's around $50 US dollar with shipping to HK, don't know if those seller will ship oversea. Let's me ask him about it ^^

I've got sticker sheets, but I'm missing 100yen on all of them.
200yen and 50yen stickers tho.

Taito still has stock of the red/white stickers, but I know from when I tried to get a new one for my Diamond the blue/white are gone.
I just wouldn't bother with reproduction when original stock is available... My 0.02$.

I wanna buy a vlx too, but it's seen too expensive for 2 player. The price can use to buy a Vewlix clone at taobao.com

Btw the control panel weight about 1x kg... ;(

where can I buy those sticker?
Sure I won't have to print it out if I got the original ^^

I will keep the artwork and wait till it's out of stock. :D

Buy? :huh:

PM me your address and I'll cut you off one... :thumbsup:
xM9qrYy.jpg

Can't be more then what 5$ to ship something like that, even to HK.

It's around $50 US dollar with shipping to HK, don't know if those seller will ship oversea. Let's me ask him about it ^^
Thanks man, I would really appreciate it. At $50, I would definitely pick one up. I tried searching Taobao but it's confusing.

28bqxyw.jpg

1. Buy? :huh:
PM me your address and I'll cut you off one... :thumbsup:
xM9qrYy.jpg

Can't be more then what 5$ to ship something like that, even to HK.
Wo, thx a lot, will pm my address to you. Great to have the original, so I will have the real dimension of the red and blue one, and can make the blue reproduction too. And can you give me a closer look of the 100 yen sticker for the red and blue sticker?

Here's the link a get the cp, but it's all in Chinese:
http://e22a.com/h.1qQOlO?cv=AAibCrIK&sm=c771e2

But I think the .uk one is the same from china.

The control panel come with the artwork print on top of a black foam layer, and u have to cut the button hole by yourself, but it easy to do with a cutter. I'm starting to build it up.

Attachments

• 5B16DB14-36D5-4FE5-99BC-F16AC71B9763.jpg
    5B16DB14-36D5-4FE5-99BC-F16AC71B9763.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 318
Hey Jassin, your pm reached the max conversation limit, I can't pm you. :rolleyes:

Update for the red sticker, working on the blue one right now.
And will have a much detail look of the sticker after I receive it from jassin000. Thank you so much!! :D

Attachments

• vewlix sticker-update.png
    vewlix sticker-update.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 573
Hi,
I trying to make a control panel for my supergun, ps4 and pc with the vewlix china clone panel thats I order from Taobao, the price with shipping is real cheap seen I am living in Hong Kong.
And I wanna make it look more real to the arcade, I looking for the insert coin sticker on the internet see I can get the real deal, but can't find it anywhere. Then I look for some repo by others still no luck, what I find is too simple compare to the real sticker.......so I decide to make my own one, I attached the one I made from the only scan I can find on the internet.

:!: What I missing is the real dimension of the sticker, and a nice photo of the 100yen one ( want to have a photo of the vewlix diamond insert coin sticker too, the fonts on it is different then the vewlix)
:!: And I am willing to give the artwork file away to someone who's professional in printing arcade like sticker to print it with matching pantone color and material (its look like the sticker have some UV coating on it, its look a bit yellow), don't know you can make some money from it or not. :P

I can also put the artwork up here after finalize, so you can print it by yourself.
I hope it can help others who want the vewlix insert coin sticker :thumbsup:
Did you ever found out what the sticker dimensions are for this Insert coin? I have the file and i would like to print it for my Vewlix cab..

urien-gill.gif

My original sticker is 83mm H x 65mm W if that helps.

Back