What's new
I can't do anything from here as it's not my site but contact them directly. They maybe able to find another way for you.
I sent them a message. We'll see what happens.

If I miss out on this, this is going to suck...

If I end up selling the 40 units in 4 months I'll put my money in another batch of CPS2 or NeoGeo
I will pick one up.But.....are you saying you already ordered a batch of NeoGeo Multis ?( :thumbsup:
A huge one actually
Ok, got a MV-1FZ ready for the multi :)

IMG_6798.JPG

I love this case! Did you make it? I freaking want one lol

If I end up selling the 40 units in 4 months I'll put my money in another batch of CPS2 or NeoGeo
I will pick one up.But.....are you saying you already ordered a batch of NeoGeo Multis ?( :thumbsup:
A huge one actually

IMG_6798.JPG

I love this case! Did you make it? I freaking want one lol
I got a MV1FZ MB and painted its shell red, then got the plexi plates from lions3.com

Last edited:
A huge one actually

IMG_6798.JPG
Had to take a second look, at first glance I thought that was a PGM lol :thumbsup:
Yes, at first it bugged me a bit cause it did look like a pgm of sorts, but I really liked how it came out. but all my MB are getting the red/black paint treatment to match my vewlix cabs.

I might paint the PGM black :D

A huge one actually
IMG_6798.JPG
Had to take a second look, at first glance I thought that was a PGM lol :thumbsup:
Yes, at first it bugged me a bit cause it did look like a pgm of sorts, but I really liked how it came out. but all my MB are getting the red/black paint treatment to match my vewlix cabs.
I might paint the PGM black :D
lol, sounds awesome. Nothing wrong with the pgm, i too has some good games like the neo
Lookin good man 8)

Just ordered that MVS case. My MVS was one that consolized before (A/V out, S-Video out, 5dc adapter plug, controller inputs) and equipped with a Neotropolis. It was my first arcade board, and I still like the fact that I don't have to use a Supergun with it (although I usually do for RGB output). Using one of those cheap Chinese multicasts for now. Considering it has my three favorites (Last Blade, KOF98, Metal Slug) already on there I might call it a day after the case.

Nope. I'm afraid they are out of stock. keep an eye to this post for a next batch.

Through word of mouth, I have influenced 3 casual arcade owners to pick this up. One of them, I already helped them secure the ST-V board. Hope that helps your math.

Attwntion : Sir

Yes i am interested in a multicart, when and if it becomes available.

Regards
Euphoria

Put me down for 2!

I could be interested...
Need to do some research on how the ST-V works with the optional game selector ;)

You will not regret buying both cart and selector screen.

So many great games at your fingertips.

Great news!

Now all we need is Decathlon working and all will be right in the world...

Arcade world anyway...

:D

Back