What's new

KyRol

Beginner
Reaction score
I bought NET DIMM with error 22. I do not know what did with it previous owner, however I found quite reasonable solution at KLOV. I know what I should do step-by-step, however mysterious dump from FLASH (IC14/36) is strongly desired by me. Is anyone who have such dump from operating unit without faults or maybe provide it in order to repair the NET DIMM? I bet not only I have such issue.

Last edited:
In the meantime I found another topic at Arcade Otaku forums which actually is kind of more in-depth explained. Over there fw files are provided, it seems to be nothing like standard firmware to the DIMM. Description is related to non-network DIMM however fw have to be valid with net units too. Seemingly.

In addition to that it's strange that nobody says that Flash alone maybe source of troubles as it can be damaged, so while you have it beyond the PCB it's good time to verify it. I remember some homebrew from Wii, where you could test FLASH and dump it at the same time.

By the way is any diagnostic/testing ROM for NAOMI or DIMM available? I know that in case of Neo-Geo and CPS2 boards such software is available.

Last edited:
Back