What's new

codecrank

Professional
Reaction score
Here is a rare cabinet that deserves something great :D A friend has one and it needed a game worthy of that 37" monitor and plentiful elbow room

Flyer.jpg

Tracing this panel was a bit tricky, lots of arcs, carriage bolt holes, but I managed to create a decent CAD file ;)

33671892424_9fb3109392_b.jpg

Overlay was pretty simple to reproduce, the old was sooooo yellowed

33703809143_feeb743739_b.jpg

this thing is massive.. I put a beer next to it for comparison..

33671891984_50286a4029_b.jpg

The mapping for the lights and player 2 was unkwown, mapped it out.

miles of wiring ... not too bad when you're watching tv at the same time ;)

34383972381_8f10002224_b.jpg

early testing !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbLVA3zNans

watch

I cannot wait to play this thing when I come out, I hope CAX has the Bishi game they had last year too!

Looks awesome already :thumbsup:

Any chance I can convince you to make me a 2P bishi bashi panel for my vewlix??? Just pm me your price.

I have both super & hyper bishi bashi boards and I am missing the CP to finally play them.

Awesome work as normal dude!

Love the cab too, I've never seen one of those before.

That cab would make an awesome Darius machine :D

But I do love that giant Bishi Bashi panel, the lights are awesome

very cool!

any pics of that green panel behind the control panel, looks interesting.

100mm dome buttons , regular microswitches? is there a schematic on how wire it correctly with the 573 analog?

What analog?
There are 2 versions of the System 573, colloquially known as the "Analog" and "Digital" versions based on the IO Sub-board installed

The Very Early DDR Mixes and the non Bemani 573 games are all 573 Analog systems, and DDR3rd Mix and newer are all 573 Digital.

But yes, you're correct that it's just JAMMA for the inputs and the cart connector for the LAMPS.

However the JVS port also works for the inputs, but not the lights unfortunately.

Knowing which inputs map to which buttons isn't totally straight forward though, especially for player 3.

Back