What's new
order Situation update 10/10/2017:

hello Guys, we have received CPS2 Multicart from Darksoft, we need some others days for Long cable and pal G.

This means:
All order without Long cable and Pal G we will be shipped this week
All european customers will receive tracking by email directly from GLS express courier system
All international customers will receive tracking by email from me

That's all folks!

Aldo

I have a question regarding selecting games on the CPS2 multi, is it possible to be able to have an in game menu select the games like the MVS multi instead of it being on the LCD by any chance or is there a limitation due to hardware that this cant be implemented?

Last edited:
I dont mind using the LCD but just for curiosity sake is it a hardware limitation that stops it from happening or is it just something that you wont be considering? Is it actually possible to do though?

I don't think it's possible with current design, a couple of jumper wires would be needed.

Oh I see, it would be a cool option to have just like the MVS cart though.

I don't mind the external LCD, as long as you have the extended cable you just keep the screen in your control panel and it's easy to change games

I recently played a friends CPS2 multi in my Egret 2. What an incredible experience! I totally would love to own one. I've seen that paradise Arcade is out of stock. Is there any hope of a new batch being made for North America. I would love to own one. I could kick myself for totally missing this boat. Thanks!

You just missed the preorder by about a month.

Edit.
Looks like your in luck dude.

Last edited:
Awesome. I'm in the states. I assume this will work in my cab. What is PAL G?
Thanks!!

Order Situation Update after we have received long cable and Pal G:

all order with optional like long cable and PAL G until the number 101 will be shipped today

from order 102 to 141 will be shipped wednesday

from 142 to the end as soon as possible

I've past my weekend to make shipping box, Darksoft have pic of proof for it :)

Best regards to all

Aldo & Stefano

Last edited:
I'm order number 101 :P Thank you Aldo and Stefano for the e-mail and tracking number :D

Last edited:
i got mine today.

Slightly bent pins, but nothing major. The daughter board to main board connector pins were a bit very close to the main board. Bending them to the right position was a bit... Much. But it works.

And the multi is running very well

Order Update: we have shipped many others orders

today we can ship this orders:

we miss only this order number until we receive new PAL G:

Thank you to all customer

Aldo & Stefano

I see that some people have what looks like a 3d printed case for the LCD. Does anyone know where I can buy one of those?

Back