What's new
I say give it to the end of the month to those that have not gotten their multi in the mail yet. Also, check with you neighbors or what not, because I think mailmen will probably just leave your package at your door/mailbox, no signature confirmation, so if you have shady neighbors :( or mailman could have delivered to the wrong address.

But, I'm certain things will be made right by the distributor, cause you know Darksoft or Mitsu will step in and bust some heads if they don't :D

The tracking would work even if they tried to deliver it. Right now nothing is showing up at all. It's been 2 months...
I dont think its a case of leaving it at the door. On top of that I am always home.

I don't doubt you Darksoft.

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Any one of those of things would put my mind at ease.
Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/ I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.
From Canada as well (Montreal). I didnt get an email confirmation but my order was showing up on the old website. My credit card was fully charged. Didnt get a tracking number and have yet to receive the multi... I haven't read about anyone from Canada getting their order.
exactly the same for me, the order doesnt even show on their website, credit card was charged. Over a month since shipping and still no F3.... or replies. The tracking number they provided doesnt even show anything within the polland post system now.
Almost a month since my last update, I still have not received my F3 kit. Apparently it shipped in July and is no where to be found. The tracking number they provided shows nothing anymore, I emailed several times (ksiegamia font) and still no update on the shipment. Will wait until the end of the month to call my credit card company, what a bummer. I hope there are still some left...
I'm in the same boat. Ksiegarnia replied to me today stating that the carrier was unresponsive when they asked about my package.
I'm hoping they will refund me and I won't have to go the chargeback route. It's a pretty big bummer after waiting so long.

Hopefully CPZ will still have some in stock when the situation is resolved.
Are you from Canada too?

I don't doubt you Darksoft.

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Any one of those of things would put my mind at ease.
Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/ I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.
From Canada as well (Montreal). I didnt get an email confirmation but my order was showing up on the old website. My credit card was fully charged. Didnt get a tracking number and have yet to receive the multi... I haven't read about anyone from Canada getting their order.
exactly the same for me, the order doesnt even show on their website, credit card was charged. Over a month since shipping and still no F3.... or replies. The tracking number they provided doesnt even show anything within the polland post system now.
Almost a month since my last update, I still have not received my F3 kit. Apparently it shipped in July and is no where to be found. The tracking number they provided shows nothing anymore, I emailed several times (ksiegamia font) and still no update on the shipment. Will wait until the end of the month to call my credit card company, what a bummer. I hope there are still some left...
I'm in the same boat. Ksiegarnia replied to me today stating that the carrier was unresponsive when they asked about my package.I'm hoping they will refund me and I won't have to go the chargeback route. It's a pretty big bummer after waiting so long.

Hopefully CPZ will still have some in stock when the situation is resolved.
Are you from Canada too?
Nope, USA

So far from all the multi sent from STV, CPS2,etc. not a single package got ever lost. They dissapear for some time, like 2-3 weeks and rarely over 4-5 weeks.

When it's between North America and Europe there is nothing we can do. They tell you to file a claim and wait one month. In most cases it shows up shortly after filing the claim, but as I said, so far not a single multi got ever lost.

I'm happy to hear that it reached you well, but that packing is unaceptable. They have changed it now, but I think that is enough Please buy only from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES from now on.
I remember my CPS2 kit came in a super thin box, mostly crushed (the box, not PCB, thankfully), so seems like similar problem going on here. I placed an order w/ Save Your Games earlier this week, so we'll see how that goes. Now gotta think of a cool mounting setup :D
-ud

Placed a new order at saveyourgames... fingers crossed..

KSIEGARNIA - disappointed with this vendor..initially did not get an email with tracking, the vendor could not located the shipped unit from July 20th shipped date, I asked for a refund, no reply, called my bank and started a claim, send KSIEGARNIA an email letting them know that I process a claim, got a reply with something saying that went to accounting department, I reply back asking for clarifications, no reply.

I just hope that we get a USA supplier by the time DS finish working on that Fembots prototype that the top 10 influential/contributor members are currently testing. :D ;)

KSIEGARNIA - disappointed with this vendor..initially did not get an email with tracking, the vendor could not located the shipped unit from July 20th shipped date, I asked for a refund, no reply, called my bank and started a claim, send KSIEGARNIA an email letting them know that I process a claim, got a reply with something saying that went to accounting department, I reply back asking for clarifications, no reply.

I just hope that we get a USA supplier by the time DS finish working on that Fembots prototype that the top 10 influential/contributor members are currently testing. :D ;)
Wow, sorry to hear about your troubles with KSIEGARNIA.

Fembots were not mentioned ;)

Wow, sorry to hear about your troubles with KSIEGARNIA.
Fembots were not mentioned ;)
thanks Derick2k..I am more disappointed about the "Fembots were not mentioned"... Maybe they are saber marionette j ;)

I still haven't received my F3 multi from Ksiegarnia either and today marks two months after I received a shipping notification. Ksiegarnia hasn't replied to me since my last message to them on September 12. Since they are choosing to ignore me I had to put in a chargeback with my card provider. When I receive my money back I'll put in an order with CPZ.

I still haven't received my F3 multi from Ksiegarnia either and today marks two months after I received a shipping notification. Ksiegarnia hasn't replied to me since my last message to them on September 12. Since they are choosing to ignore me I had to put in a chargeback with my card provider. When I receive my money back I'll put in an order with CPZ.
Same here, waited another 10 days, still no news from Ksiegarnia. Thats really shitty. I placed this order now 3 months ago!!!!
Waiting until the end of the week and will contact my credit card as well.

CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I purchased my CPS2 from you a while back, do you still have a F3 in stock I could buy? Thanks

Yes we have in stock
Thanks! I just ordered it

will call my credit card on monday to get a refund from Księgarnia Font. No response from them, no update, no refund, it's been 3 months... On top of that many people are having the same issue here, at this point it just cant be bad luck...

Back