What's new
We are shipping your order now :)
@CPZ-SAVEYOURGAMES - Got my order today, thank you!... very well packed..fast shipping.... Happy... I will setup it this weekend:).. Dommmmmmmo arigaaaaaaato:)

Edit - could not wait , it works:)

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Initially had sync issues but now sorted..
Where the hell is the volume knob on these boards!?

I can't find it and I need to turn my down..

Cheers

Last edited:
I received my F3 multi from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES today and it was packed like a champ! I really appreciate the excellent service, so thank you for that.

I plugged in the multi and it booted up fine first try, so I was able to dive right into getting my Darius Gaiden on. :thumbup:

Props to @Darksoft and the rest of the team for another excellent device.

Attachments

• IMG_20171004_143523.jpg
    IMG_20171004_143523.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 164
Yes we have in stock
Thanks! I just ordered it
will call my credit card on monday to get a refund from Księgarnia Font. No response from them, no update, no refund, it's been 3 months... On top of that many people are having the same issue here, at this point it just cant be bad luck...
My credit card company was able to issue a refund for the payment sent to Księgarnia Font over 3 months ago. Should be getting the kit from SAVEYOURGAMES any day now. Thanks again :)

Guess what randomly showed up yesterday? The F3 multi I ordered from ksiegarnia that was shipped on July 21.

Did not see that coming! Almost four months later, it may be a new record.

I've cancelled my chargeback with ksiegarnia and will be posting the extra multi for sale in case anyone wants one shipped from within the US.

Excellent news! C'mon guys, if you want a Taito F3 multi here is a great chance to get yours with Shipping from US.

If it shipped from ksiegarnia in that flimsy box, I would open and test it first before offering it for sale.

It looks fine and I've posted several pictures. I'm also willing to test it on my working F3 setup if a serious buyer would like me to.

Brand New Darksoft Taito F3 Multi

I don't anticipate any issues with it though and I'm sure @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w would be willing to help troubleshoot were the need to arise.

I'm letting it go at a loss for $375 shipped within the US, so the buyer will save ~$75 over ordering from SaveYourGames.

Man...two F3's....its like you have infinite cabinet space or something. :D
Im running out of space :D ....but when something is good, I tend to double up if it makes sense. I like having spares of Darksoft's multis, just in case one happens to fail (highly unlikely, his multis seem to be bulletproof, I have never had on issue with any of them) or if I need to set one up for vertical and the other for horizontal games.

Hey. Both shops seems to be out of stock, will be some available soon ?
Thanks !

There may be another run in the future but right now there is too much going on. Keep an eye out for news.

I`m waiting to( going to buy 3 units or more ) , it would be great if another run will be started soon !

Back