What's new
This is probably a dumb question but do I need a NetDIMM to run these games? I have a normal DIMM with 4.02, zero pic, and multi-region BIOS but when I try and run any of these on my CF setup I get ERROR 22: COMMUNICATION ERROR OCCURRED BETWEEN MAIN BOARD AND OPTION BOARD.

FWIW all Naomi 1 games work fine without issue

Last edited:
New version of Faster Than Speed released. It was already working well, just a bug fix as it hang when coming out of service menu.

Please test and provide feedback.

Do you ever sleep?

As usual, fantastic work on this. You are providing a great service to that arcade community for years to come!

Thanks!

New version of Faster Than Speed released. It was already working well, just a bug fix as it hang when coming out of service menu.

Please test and provide feedback.
Awesome!
I was about to post a thread about the game locking up when exiting the service menu. Tried it on two naomi2 mobos and couldn't get it to work.
Going to try again today on my Initial D cab tonight. Looked like it requires the same wire modding on the shift/change view switches as crazytaxi.
Before I go about testing which pin on the IO board is for the boost button, has anyone done this yet?

Can you be more specific? What does it mean that you couldn't get it to work? Does it boot up? Can you calibrate wheel? and pedals? What goes wrong? Please advice.

I totally missed the announcement that the 2 driving games had been fully released! Thanks a lot, Darksoft! That's 2 more drivers I'll be able to boot up in my cabinet.

Hola que tal !! :D solo me queda una pregunta? el neogeo battle coliseum ? :o ??

Back