What's new
Option 3 is centered, option 4 is justified.

I'll send out Paypal details next week to everyone who's interested.
Worldwide shipping shouldn't be more then €2,50 (untracked enveloppe)
Option #4 if I'm not too late.
i've send out my Paypal to the first batch of people.
Think there will be some left as quite a few want option #3.
I'll contact you and some other guys when I can confirm availability :)

An option 4 (justified) if they are available. I just hope my F3 multi shows up soon. :/

If there's any still available, either option, I'd like a label.

@Lions3 looking great, can't wait to see the finished product. Gonna sell the kit? Is the cover for a shell or de-shelled?

@Lions3 looking great, can't wait to see the finished product. Gonna sell the kit? Is the cover for a shell or de-shelled?
As @kidpanda can attest, the pcb acrylic plates didn't fit completely right. They were going to cover the bottom and top of the bare multi pcb but a few screws and spacers I designed blocked the black brackets on the case from closing completely. So going to have to revisit my design. On the other hand i'm putting up for sale a base plate and display plates shortly. It's what's attached to kidpanda's F3 above.

Last edited:
@Lions3 nice. I don't have a spare shell anymore so I'll wait until you get the pcb part settled then buy it all at once. Just saw the instagram and I too wish that pcb plexi was a bit more transparent. I'll buy either way though, I dig this design

it is a very slick design... your MV1-FS finisher plates to. are you using tinted plexi or are you painting them?

it is a very slick design... your MV1-FS finisher plates to. are you using tinted plexi or are you painting them?
A mix of colored and clear acrylic. I try to avoid painting. As it seems to take forever for it to truly set. Plus then I worry about it flaking off in the future.

ok, I sent out Paypal instruction to everyone in the order they replied in this topic, if you didn't get a PM from me with Paypal details, then sorry, I didn't have enough labels.

I will get a quote though with my local copy shop next week to see what they can offer.

If you get one or two printed with PROTOTYPE on it then I'll definitely take them in the next batch.

If you get one or two printed with PROTOTYPE on it then I'll definitely take them in the next batch.
I'll be on my laptop with Photoshop next week, will draw something up for you :)
I'll send it along to the printer then for a quote

Yea @PascalP if you do a run of "Prototype" labels hit me up again...

I didn't know anyone would make a special proto label, so I was just going to use the option #3 above.
Now I'm thinking I've technically got a prototype PCB, so I should apply the proper label (if one exists). ;)

Sure, will do, I'll post some ideas/suggestions next week and you can pick the one you like :)

Yea @PascalP if you do a run of "Prototype" labels hit me up again...
I didn't know anyone would make a special proto label, so I was just going to use the option #3 above.
Now I'm thinking I've technically got a prototype PCB, so I should apply the proper label (if one exists). ;)
I think this is a cool idea.

If your pcb has the logos silkscreened on it then TECHNICALLY you don't have a proto but rather a test pcb of the final design.

If you have no logos and a mess of trace wires all over the pcb then you have a true proto. ;) :P

I'm very happy with the way the labels turned out :D

j0YG2yK.jpg

Pretty slick, Pascal. Very nice. I might go for an acrylic plate solution after all, as I don't like to sacrifice an original game, at least not the 2 ones I currently own.

Back