What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Is anyone making a cool Taito F3 Multi label to put on the plastic case?

I will buy one.

Thanks,

:D

UPDATE:

Ok, just cause I want this and I really can't contribute in any other meaningful way, I will donate $25 to the effort to have these made.

Whoever can come up with the label and have them printed up right, and sell them to the community I will donate to.

They can then sell/ship them for a small profit. :D

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Last edited:
Same here, happy to use my Taito Soccer game as a donor cart :D

I wasn't going to gut a original F3 cart for its case... Then I discovered my Bubble Bobble 3 was a bootleg!
Yup it's been gutted and now I need a hot looking case sticker! :D

Ok, just cause I want this and I really can't contribute in any other meaningful way, I will donate $25 to the effort to have these made.

Whoever can come up with the label and have them printed up right, and sell them to the community I will donate to.

They can then sell/ship them for a small profit. :D

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

I' have this so far, based on a label I found, any ideas on what to add in the bottom right space? Darksoft logo?
Could @Darksoft deliver the 'Darksoft Arcade Resurrection' logo used on the PCB?

The fonts I used is Arial, which matches the original quite close, but not close enough, need to investigate further...

BVjpCsI.jpg

Last edited:
That's looking really good.
thanks, let me know if you have any suggestions to change, it could use some more 'dressing up' I think
Keep your $25 donation, I'm not in it for the money ;)

Also this is a resized image so it does not appear to big on the forum, so not suitable for printing.
I can post the full size image when someone when it;s finalized

What about a listing of the games like on the CPS2 label?

Also, if somebody wants to have these made from your final version, I will still donate $25 to get them made and sold to the group.

How about this?
Display the US or JAP names? (Rayforce vs. Gunlock for example)
Was thinking of putting the 'ASURE Inside' logo in the middle betwwen the Darksoft and Walsdawg logo

g1X0LkY.jpg

Last edited:
@PascalP
The last label looks great. I myself prefer US name as the game title says Gunlock.

ASURE Inside logo in the middle between the Darksoft and Walsdawg logo also good idea.

BTW, is logo of Walsdawg has black color?

nice work!

The game list would be slightly easier to read if every other game would be a slightly lighter color, say gray. Alternatively, the lines between could be red?

Also, Gunlock is missing a space at the end ;)

Good stuff!

The game list would be slightly easier to read if every other game would be a slightly lighter color, say gray. Alternatively, the lines between could be red?

Also, Gunlock is missing a space at the end ;)

Good stuff!
thanks for noticing, I'll fix the space after Gunlock in my original and experiment a bit with improving the readability :)

Back