What's new
Top Notch info!

Can you elaborate or maybe open a small thread for the newbies with an example of another die? I'm sure it will raise interest...
Yes! I have some sample photos that show much smaller simple dies, from 74 series parts with the metal layers marked.

Another project update:

In late August working with MetalliC we were able to find a solution to solve the checksum algorithm internally implemented by ROMEO. It would verify the game code had not been tampered with before executing code.

Now that has been solved, we're able to run custom code and games that have been patched work on real hardware too!

1813033.png

Amazing progress, keep up the good work! :thumbsup: I hope for reproduction carts in the near future. :D

Awesome!!! I would love to play Tengu and Sushi bar on my cabs.

Congratulation brizzo, this is really a great new.

I will certainly buy these 2 cards (sushi bar and tengu) when you will release it.

Last edited:
@brizzo I just realized you have a KenJu cart in that photo. I've seen the videos, and since Shou had it I assumed it would be dumped at some point, but can you confirm it has been dumped? Is it worth playing or is it too unfinished? Is the file being released to MAME as well?

@brizzo I just realized you have a KenJu cart in that photo. I've seen the videos, and since Shou had it I assumed it would be dumped at some point, but can you confirm it has been dumped? Is it worth playing or is it too unfinished? Is the file being released to MAME as well?
Yes it has been dumped! Yes the files will be released to MAME, as always!

Is the game complete? Subjectively, yes. Is it the best fighting game ever? No, but its something new and different :)

I'd be all-in for a repro cart of MS6 with blood always enabled (or selectable, if possible) and with correct audio levels (at least for me, some voices sound faint, and the music sounds at high volume...kind of annoying.

Excited about this, I really love the Atomiswave. Will you accept to sell some empty Atomiswave shells? I'll need some to house the bare yaton boards... thanks!

I really hope that he's also making a repro cart of Force Five too!

Anyone know what game this is?

Undumped kiddie game?
yes, this is something undumped. moreover, I don't think it was known such kiddie game exists for Atomiswave.

Also,
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/112819784038?ViewItem=&item=112819784038

This listing states that the motherboard comes with the game preloaded, without any cartridge needed. Would that mean that any motherboard can be loaded with a game?
this one more like bullshit.

Back