What's new
I would like one of these as well. I have 6 carts for my ST-V cab, but it is kind of a pain to swap them. It would be much easier to have the single multi-cart solution. Otherwise, I just end up leaving Radiant Silvergun in there all the time, lol.
You are going to FREAKING LOVE the multi cart then...

Just curious, which 6 games to you own?

And I would highly recommend the LCD.

:D

I have a Japanese ST-V arcade board, and the following carts:
- Dynamite Dekka (Die-Hard Arcade)
- Virtua Fighter Remix
- Baku Baku Animal
- Soukyugurentai
- Cotton 2
- Radiant Silvergun

The cab is an old Asteroids cabinet, but I had a custom Radiant Silvergun marqee made for it. And I made a custom control panel overlay, too. I'll post a picture later when I get a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Just curious - are there several good ST-V games that never got a Saturn home port? I'm contemplating if it's worthwhile for me to grab a ST-V Multi when it becomes available again.

Well, there's Taisen Tant-R Sassishu.

So no, not really.

Just curious - are there several good ST-V games that never got a Saturn home port? I'm contemplating if it's worthwhile for me to grab a ST-V Multi when it becomes available again.
Interestingly enough, I find that ST-V boards are much more attainable than Sega Saturns.

Interestingly enough, I find that ST-V boards are much more attainable than Sega Saturns.
Lol...cause the only game that made it to the states was friggin Die Hard (J/K but come on...)

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of trashcans suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

Lol...cause the only game that made it to the states was friggin Die Hard (J/K but come on...)
Well, that is what I mean. Even though so few ST-V games made it stateside, the arcade board is easily attained. And by easily, I mean it can be acquired from some place other than eBay rather easily.

Yep. Got two when I purchased trash can cabs...(one for 50$, one for 25$), and a third from a friend for 75$. I have enough to last forever, as long as my multi holds up.

Interested in a new batch and a new display unit for sure. I had one of these for a while, it belonged to a buddy, that buddy took it back so it could sit on a shelf.

Back