What's new
Does anyone have a list of games released for NesicaXLive after the leak?
it is not that hard to find, I think I've seen the stuff on some French forum, and also on Youtube there is some 'how to make this run on your PC guide'
Now I'm not 100% sure what Tokyo meant with your reply, but personally I meant games released to the Nesica platform after the leak. Like USFIV, KOFIV, etc. Even if those are technically NesicaxLive2.
ah ok, I misunderstood, I thought the question was; which games have leaked....

hey is my running list of ttx games. i come and go from the list but its mostly up to date and correct.

i have a bunch of the game id to enter which i will get around to soonish

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...C2j7OZ3k7StUWkZqkgGFOpFDM/edit#gid=2050489923
That is super comprehensive.

Thank you!

Can you speak to what kind of gun hardware TTX* systems use? Elevator Action Death Parade, Gunslinger Stratos, etc? I'm cuuuuurious. I played the PC open beta of Stratos a few years ago and it was too cool.

Last edited:
EADP uses a generic made for acrade gun io board. cant remember the makers of it right now but revisions of it have been used on EADP, music gungun and even Time Crisis 5
in software its normally referred to just GUN IO.

Gunslinger i dont actually know what it uses. if i remember ill have a look at it over the weekend

also while these use the gunio they also use JVS and USIO in the case of TC5 to handle start coins and so on

Back