What's new

Sadu

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have any scans of the marquee and character control art to put on the outside of a cab?
Actually if anyone has any scans of anything soul calibur 2 or 3 to put on a blank cab would be great.

I have these arts:

sc2_arts.jpg

You can download them from here:

[LINK REMOVED]

Last edited:
Wow, very nice stuff man, I always love to see some nice art for games I own.

This is awesome! Thanks a bunch! I'm still going to hold out for the english controls but I didn't expect anyone to have all of the art. Your awesome!

The original art for some games is pitiful so I made this one for my cab. Granted it doesn't have the advanced tech... it's more for cosmetic purpose.

Attachments

• soulcaliburiii-low.jpg
    soulcaliburiii-low.jpg
    895 KB · Views: 589
I have seen some pictures of the Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition art but never saw any decent scans of it.

I have the US marquee art for Soul Calibur III. I have uploaded it to the Mega directory in post 2.

It looks like this:

sc3_marquee.jpg

Feel free to keep the link up btw- it's not a big deal, and I'm glad someone's using it!

3159694_orig.jpg

Anyone happen to have this button layout for SC3 or whether or not this even existed??

3159694_orig.jpg

Anyone happen to have this button layout for SC3 or whether or not this even existed??
Thats a conversion cab, looks like it was originally a TMNT from the picture.

the buttons are laid out however the op decided to drill them.

---------
SC3 did come in a dedicated cabinet in the US, it was the same cabinet as Tekken 5 just with different art.

I had attempted to catalog all the different dedicated Namco fighting cabs here: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=336386

it looks like the link to the SC3 cab picture is no longer working though.

I have the US marquee art for Soul Calibur III. I have uploaded it to the Mega directory in post 2.

It looks like this:

sc3_marquee.jpg
Sorry if this is an old post, I am looking for the Soul calibur art everywhere and cant seem to find it.
The link you posted were removed. Do you still have those files online? would be amazing, let me know if you are looking for something specific, I got tons of art too and did many scans myself. Thanks

They're defor's scans which he passed around in IRC some years back. I guess they were to meant to be publicly available only through the Trurip project. IMO scans are the property of the original copyright holders (in this case Namco), but others feel different. This is why I took down the link.

Back