What's new
Updated my ST-V cart to the latest auto reset firmware today and installed the selector; it works great!

3fYYHoD.jpg

SwTTJlP.jpg

Thanks again guys! Awesome stuff.

20160523_211136.jpg

[/img]

20160523_211206.jpg

Just needed to remount the board 180 degrees, added a jamma extension and I'm good :thumbsup:

Thanks again to miisalo for the screen and Mitsurugi-w for installing everything!

Last edited:
Hello miisalo,

Would you be so kind as to build me one to? It looks great.
Kind regards Marco

No pressure, thank you for the effort you are putting into this

Miisalo. Would you be so kind to build me one too ? But i'm in USA.

If I don't hear from the remaining people soon I will have one to sell to you since you are in the USA.

Finally got around to trying mine out last night and it was so very amazing. Thank you miisalo for making the multi even better, and Mitsu for your dedication to getting it in US hands.

Now I have to see if I can rig up a FrancoB type case for my board...

Finally got around to trying mine out last night and it was so very amazing. Thank you miisalo for making the multi even better, and Mitsu for your dedication to getting it in US hands.

is it a case for the stv? It will be very interesting, can you let me know if you find it?
Thank you in advance :)

is it a case for the stv? It will be very interesting, can you let me know if you find it?Thank you in advance :)
I'm talking about modding a case to route the wires through it. FrancoB did something similar with the audio wire only, and wired through to have dip switches on the outside of the cart... Very professional looking because he's a pro. I'm gonna try to ape his style as best as possible.

But it's definitely going to be a modification, not a new creation.

He posted pics somewhere. Shmups or klov or something. Darksoft can probably provide a link fairly easy, I haven't seen it in a while but I do remember.

I sent messages to the last 5 guys that are on the list. 3 of them haven't been active in months, 1 of them has a join date and last activity date that is the same and in December. Regardless I'll give them a few days to respond. If no response by Tuesday morning I will list the rest for sale to whomever.

Back