What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Basically, title. I want to try something foolish in my cab with a Fast I/O, but my TTX2 only has the normal JVS PCI card installed.

I have a spare TTX3 that's just collecting dust at present, so I was curious if it's got the right PCI card in it for use with the TTX2.

It might be possible with the drivers from a typex 0 but the drivers already im pretty sure dont work with the newer card. I vaguely remember something from the older setup doesnt pike the newer pci card whether it be the driver or the .dll.

It might be possible with the drivers from a typex 0 but the drivers already im pretty sure dont work with the newer card. I vaguely remember something from the older setup doesnt pike the newer pci card whether it be the driver or the .dll.
That's sad. I assume there's nothing to hurt by trying, yeah?

I don't have a TTX2 PCI card for Fast I/O, guess I'll have to find one!

Well having played with the X3 for a bit now it's a 64 bit os so the drivers from it will not work in XPE. If TypeX 0 is 32 bit and uses the same card then theoretically it might be doable. With enough drive though it is possible to boot to a desktop on a X3 which would mean you can play Fast IO games from one however it's not really feasible if you aren't familiar with ATA security, manual partitioning/imaging and Windows Embedded.

Back