What's new

Pinballer

Beginner
Reaction score
G'day from Australia. I was referred here by Mitsurugi-w, after contacting him online asking for help with my Outrun 2 arcade game. Hoping I'll be able to get my game going once I find the right section to post my questions.

Regards,

Stu

Hi Stu and welcome.

the section you would be looking for either one of these depending on the version you have

Naomi, Triforce and Chihiro Forum

Sega Lindbergh
Welcome!
Thanks guys! Apparently I need to find and locate Darksoft's Chihiro firmware and install it. I've searched around a little and haven't as yet been able find anything that matches that description. Could you please point me in the right direction?

i think this is what you are after.

CHIHIRO TYPE 3: New Firmware !

what exactly is your problem?
Thank you, looks like I have quite a bit of reading to do. The game I purchased unfortunately didn't come with the GD-ROM drive or game software disc. This is all new to me and I'd like to get my game working. I'm hoping to put together a CF card or SSD, along with the required PIC to run Outrun 2 SP. Is it possible for me to buy all this from someone, rather than trying to work it all out myself?

@Pinballer, please update your location on your profile so people will know better where you are located.

Contact @Mitsurugi-w, he has some CF readers for sale and he certainly can help you getting your setup up and running.

I think you sent an email rather than a PM. The forum lets you do both. Resend as a PM please so I can keep track of it.

Back