What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I needed. Thanks.

No list yet. Converting and testing is ongoing.

That's exactly what I needed. Thanks.

No list yet. Converting and testing is ongoing.
No problem, glad to help. Is this how it works, here? I send you game logos and you turn them into multicarts? Freaking sweet.

Is the mechanical design finished for the carts?
It was mentioned previously that the kit would come with a shell - is this correct?
Would it be possible to use a donor shell or does the PCB design not allow for that?
Looking forward to some more info/pics ;)

Is the mechanical design finished for the carts?
It was mentioned previously that the kit would come with a shell - is this correct?
Would it be possible to use a donor shell or does the PCB design not allow for that?
Looking forward to some more info/pics ;)
yes the design is already finished
The cart will come with à shell
You can find on this forum pictures of the boards :)

I destroyed a football game a while back to make a z80 test cart - still got the clear shell & would like to use it...
The CPS2 multi had issues with installation - my question is will it fit in a MVS shell due to component height/placement?
Of course I already checked the PCB p0rn pics ;)
Thanks again for the hard work :)

I destroyed a football game a while back to make a z80 test cart - still got the clear shell & would like to use it...
The CPS2 multi had issues with installation - my question is will it fit in a MVS shell due to component height/placement?
Nothing to destroy. Cartridge will come with a shell.

Are the estimated $400 with or without shell?
with shell ready to plug and play ;)
Shaquille-Oneal-Happy-Dance-Reaction-Gif.gif

Just learning about this, but wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and look forward to ordering one when they're available!

Nothing to destroy. Cartridge will come with a shell.
wait... WHAT? There is a CPS2 multicart? Can you link me to info on this along with any personal experience you've had with it? Don't want to be too off topic but I've just started getting into making my custom MAME cabinet be JAMMA compatible and have just finished connecting my consolized Neo Geo MVS single Slot to it in preparation for when this multicart becomes available. I would LOVE to add CPS2 and say goodbye to emulators

My other question is for the group, sorry if
This has been asked before but there are 78 pages of replies here... What is the likelyhood of HomeBrew development for the MVS? Are there any aspiring game designers out there who could maybe add to the library or port some games over? Maybe create an emulator that runs other comperable or older arcade games on the MVS hardware ?? I refuse to buy those stupid all in one JAMMA boards that are basically no better than my original Xbox running coinops (far worse from what I've read)

I'm ready to fork my money over for this thing now that I have the hardware running on a real cabinet. I was considering buying used carts but the games I want like Puzzle De Pon and Viewpoint seem to be pretty expensive and it's not like the money would go to the developers anyway even if I managed to find non bootleg carts.

So I'd rather my money go to NEW developers for the system... Send me the invoice already !!

Last edited:
wait... WHAT? There is a CPS2 multicart?
Oh man... It's been out for a while now...
I've even ran encrypted/battery protected games on it. (you know Arcade Hacker just released a CPS2 key writer publicly, no?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back