What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
43523696.jpg

Hmmm.....I am trying to convince the fam on a trip to Vegas, so maybe.

@Darksoft If you do come to the states, whereabouts will you be and for how long? It would be amazing to have a meetup with other AP members.

I just think the jolly man in the red suit has too many deliveries and is running late...so we will just have to keep being good and wait a little while longer. Wonderful and amazing things come to those who wait, these things just can't be rushed ;) .

So... Lots of silence here. Things progressing well? Or has Dark been arrested for beating the NeoSD ripoff artist to death with his own uvula?

So... Lots of silence here. Things progressing well? Or has Dark been arrested for beating the NeoSD ripoff artist to death with his own uvula?
LOL. Nothing like that. Problem is that I want to show something really impressive. If I show know something which is more or less OK, people will prefer not to wait and go for NeoSD.

The current status is the following:
* 104 games run well
* Many of them with protection chips emulated giving proper CRC.
* I had a nasty bug that took 3 weeks to fix. That delayed things
* I almost almost got the menu integrated and communicating with the ARM...still a bug to fix. When this is done then I'll show the first video showing how to load/unload games, loading times, proper working of games.
* This is a long term run. NEoSD may have taken initial sales from us, but we aim for the top. When people see ours working, they'll regret having bought a different one.

Stay tuned!

NEoSD may have taken initial sales from us, but we aim for the top. When people see ours working, they'll regret having bought a different one.
Stay tuned!
This is neo geo we are talking, Pablo lots of $$$ not so much common sense. Most people will regret nothing. They will also buy yours, and create videos comparing them, and doing unboxings because gotta catch'em all! and in the end, it's likely very few carts will actually be used to play games.

Edit: How do you delete a quote inside a quote???

Last edited:
Its good to wait, you don't wanna end up like the sd 2 snes and release early when it can't even play crap all compared to what it promised.

Its good to wait, you don't wanna end up like the sd 2 snes and release early when it can't even play crap all compared to what it promised.
Still the most compatible SNES flash cart out there. And it's open source so anyone could try adding Super FX support but they don't. If anyone says their product will support something in the future, you should assume that feature will never come...you pay for the product that's out at the time, not what you expect to come down the road.

LOL. Nothing like that. Problem is that I want to show something really impressive. If I show know something which is more or less OK, people will prefer not to wait and go for NeoSD.
The current status is the following:
* 104 games run well
* Many of them with protection chips emulated giving proper CRC.
* I had a nasty bug that took 3 weeks to fix. That delayed things
* I almost almost got the menu integrated and communicating with the ARM...still a bug to fix. When this is done then I'll show the first video showing how to load/unload games, loading times, proper working of games.
* This is a long term run. NEoSD may have taken initial sales from us, but we aim for the top. When people see ours working, they'll regret having bought a different one.

Stay tuned!
This is the kind of post I like to read, focused & committed. You can take this as that Darksoft will deliver the goods as advertised! :thumbup: Cant wait to get my hands on his mvs & aes multis.

I'm in the NYC area. I'd love to chat over illy coffee one day.
Some nice coffee shops around Grand Central :)

@ Derick2k :My apologies if it came out the wrong way, I meant no offense to anyone here. I haven't been on any forums for a long time. There are a lot of talented and knowledgeable people here and I respect that. I just would like to engage more with the folks here, that's all!

Yes I love arcade games too although consoles and handhelds are what I primarily play as of late. I'm still debating on what type of super gun set up I should get... I would love to get Darksoft's CPS2 kit and his ST-V milti cart(asides the NeoGeo MVS and a AES multi cart!)I'm aboard for all of those.

I'm based in Manhattan, just so you know. A meet up would be great! I suppose that can be a good start, if any!
No apologies needed bro, I hear ya...people here are the friendliest and easiest to interact with unlike many other sites :)
sounds like good idea! I may have to go for business in february to US. Would be good to join any such a meeting
Oh boy, Darksoft might be in the states people, lets plan something; maybe Mitsu can join in on a meetup as well.OMG 8o ; I say we get Darksoft to the states for a release/reveal/showcase of sorts for the MVS/AES Multis. Make a nice event out of it.

Anyone wants to make this happen?! Should we open an interest check thread? :D
Count me in!!! I know a couple of spots in nyc with some good beers and arcades!!!!
Wow. I was busy for a while then got very sick <X (hence my absence)and then I read this!
Yes, I very interested in making this happen.An interest tread would help, for sure!

@ Derick2k : Thanks for the kind words! :)

@ Darksoft: February is a good month to visit NYC! Reasons being for that:

Hotels rates are cheap
Not too many tourists visit because of the cold weather. No slowing you down when you're going bar hopping or video game hunting!
My B day is in February!

I'm looking forward to seeing that 1st video of the your multi cart in action! I'll say it again, good things come to those who wait,in this case a polished product of superior proportions, IMHO!
:thumbup:

BTW Happy New Year everyone
:D

Wow this is great news! I'm so pumped for this!

No slowing you down when you're going bar hopping or video game hunting!
(sorry a bit offtopic) Where do you go video game hunting in NYC? Do you have any tips?

I'm there a couple of times a year and haven't found anything good up till now. Everything seems super overpriced (makes sense, rent is not cheap).

Better late than never I say. I'd rather wait a few extra months to make sure it's problem free. Than get it now and have various issues, which I'm going to have to put up with for years to come.

Better late than never I say. I'd rather wait a few extra months to make sure it's problem free. Than get it now and have various issues, which I'm going to have to put up with for years to come.
Not months but weeks :)
Not 4 months but 16 weeks, DS? :)
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:

After all the progress that I have, not 4 months but 4 weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back