What's new

vaughan14

Student
Reaction score
I've had a look on the net and through the 3 pages in this section and none of the links work :(.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

I would also like to know :)

Preferably PSD format if available.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks Mitsurugi-w and Darksoft for various projects and especially for CPS2, CPS3 amazing work ! Seems to be a cool place here to read interesting threads. Also thanks to arcade-projects staff for making all of this possible.

Can @Alex provide me some cool and original "CPS3 SuperBIOS Cartridge hi-quality printed Labels" ? (in order to permit me to "stick" the correct sticker on it, with the correct mod). I'm in France for shipping cost.

I also have a quick question in order to ID the mod performed on my security cart : i've bought to an uk seller a Darksoft superbios modded CPS3 security cartridge (seems to be modded by someone, a original mojoba cart apparently) with original motherboard, SIMMs and drive. I don't know if the SH2 have been modded inside it, strangely the SH2 seems to be untouched and no solder sign can be found on it :)

Sorry for my stupid question, but is it possible to have a working darksoft superbios modded cart running with darksoft multigame cd (provided by the seller) with the sh2 untouched ? You can find here the modded security cart picture here : 1 2 3 4

Thanks
Best regards,
Nicolas

Last edited:
Sorry for my stupid question, but is it possible to have a working darksoft superbios modded cart running with darksoft multigame cd (provided by the seller) with the sh2 untouched ?
Sure, of course. It's referred to as a 'custom SH2' cartridge here.

Darksoft, guys, i've tried to pm yesturday @Alex with no success to order some "CPS3 Superbios carts labels cool labels".
This is not urgent at all, i can wait my vacation return (i'm going to go travel to japan next weekend, Hakihabara rules :) ;D)

Do you think he is busy ?
Thanks

Best regards
Nicolas

Last edited:
He's moved forward to other things AFAIK, so I wouldn't expect an answer from him. You've got the files there to print your own labels. I'm not sure if anyone wants to print them and put them for sale.

He's moved forward to other things AFAIK, so I wouldn't expect an answer from him. You've got the files there to print your own labels. I'm not sure if anyone wants to print them and put them for sale.
Ho Darksoft, thanks for feedback, no problem i understand :)

I can manage to print my own directly no problem, if someone can provide new woking fresh link :)

have a good day
Nicolas

I think they were on the old blog. Let me see if I can find a link.

Not the superbios labels...but I've made a few labels with official cps3 labels from here. I'd say, just print out a 3rd strike label and call it a day :)

http://mvs.gotwalls.com/index.php/Main_Page
Thanks! I'll make reproduction label for 3S using that as a reference, that way we don't have to use low quality scan/photo for print.

Does anyone know what colors used on it ? I don't have an original cart myself so I won't be able to compare directly.

Does anyone know what these fonts are called? "Street Fighter" in the logo, and "Street Fighter" / "3rd STRIKE" in the bottom left of the label. It seems like this version of the 3S logo was only used on the cart, can't find it anywhere else :|

Hf7w6sQ.png

2ztpdyx.jpg

Bummer those custom labels are no longer available. Guess I’ll print a 3rd strike

Back