What's new

superboredom

Beginner
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Rob, and I'm from just outside of Philly, PA. I'm finally getting back into this hobby after a lengthy absence. In the past I've owned SFII, SII CE, Marvel Super Heroes, and X-Men vs. Street Fighter, though all were sold years ago. Since then I've primarily been focused on console gaming (Nintendo fan for life).

I'm hoping to buy a New Net City sometime in the near future and generally interested in trying to get a Nintendo cabinet as well.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the responses!

Yeah I pinged the author of that thread over on the Shmups forum, but didn't hear back. It seems like I may have missed the boat (no pun intended) on that group buy. Kind of a bummer. I was thinking of reaching out to KC this week to see what they have in stock and what prices are.

Howdy, I'm Rob, and I'm from just outside of Philly, PA. I'm finally getting back into this hobby after a lengthy absence. In the past I've owned SFII, SII CE, Marvel Super Heroes, and X-Men vs. Street Fighter, though all were sold years ago. Since then I've primarily been focused on console gaming (Nintendo fan for life).

I'm hoping to buy a New Net City sometime in the near future and generally interested in trying to get a Nintendo cabinet as well.

Thanks for reading!
Always loved MSH and Xmen vs SF (SII CE goes without saying!) - you're among friends here!

Thanks folks! I actually just put in an order with KC for a New Net City, so I'm looking forward to working on that in the coming weeks!

Thanks folks! I actually just put in an order with KC for a New Net City, so I'm looking forward to working on that in the coming weeks!
nice. Keep us posted! Someday I'd love to buy one from kc, so I'm curious to hear how the coast to coast shipping works out

Back