What's new

Morinaga

Beginner
Reaction score
So Im 37 and from the Uk
Im into Arcade stuff and getting into Electronics through it
Ive just picked up a CPS3 board, and on my hunt for stuff for it found this place, seems quite friendly so signed up
Also have an MVS that I consolised, and I also have a Naomi I want to get working. (Currently trying to build a JVS adapter from A teensy board and an rs485 module as designed by the charcole project https://github.com/charcole/TeensyJVS)
Like building arcade sticks (as in my signature)

So hello basically.
:thumbsup:

Welcome!

PM Darksoft or Mitsurugi-W to get a multi CPS3 bios cart. Also, show off those arcade stick builds.

Hello, thx for the replies and the comments on the sticks. I'll post a bunch of pictures of the one I've made and sort out the sig.

Thank ya'll for the nice welcome. :)

another brit - get an sd2scsi and you can say goodbye to the cdrom drive and power lead (only needs the scsi cable).

You'll need 2*64mb in the pair of slots and 4*128mb in the set of 5 slots if you want to run the darksoft cart or sf3 3s.

@ekorz Ill definitely be visiting the forum. Thanks for the heads up.

@JuS7Chris Thanks for the welcome

@penrhos That was my plan, my wallet is not going to thank me. Just listing all the parts I'm going to need is bringing a tear to my eyes. I was just about to build a nice new 3D workstation/gaming PC but I'm afraid that is probably now on hold.

Back