What's new

teamherosquad

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've seen this site referenced a few times so I thought I should sign up.

I have had a hyperspin build on my gaming pc for about a year now. I was just using it with a keyboard or controller by myself and then I kept seeing bartop builds on reddit so I started looking into building one.

I found a bunch of cool flat packs but have decided building one for myself would be best, I have gone through about a billion ideas but I have finalized on my first project being a supergun-astro city-inspired style build, housing a laptop and hdmi to my tv for a coffee table storage friendly build. Decided to go with a small supergun build to build confidence and learn from experience before trying a full size, which I would like to do a vewlix style cab for. I really like the sitdown cabinets and the straight lines on the vewlix would be a lot easier to do than an astro/blast.

Wish I could afford a real one! I've never played or seen either in real life. The only arcade I went to when I was a kid was the local tilt in the mall, and the GameWorks in Seattle, WA. I don't really have a classic favorite or a ton of arcade memories as a kid, so the mame/hyperspin suits me great.

Thanks for having me, and thanks in advance for all the help.

Welcome! Don't forget to put your location in your profile information! You'd be surprised who you find out is local to you on forums like this. :)

Back