What's new

Sphere

Student
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

For my website Hard--Candy.com I am looking for pictures and manuals of all Japanese Arcade Cabinets available. Right now I am focussing on the Namco Consolette. Do you own a Consolette and would you like to share the pictures / manual with me please let me know so I can update the database accordingly.

Feel free to have a look around on the website. The website has been created so everyone can add pictures, manuals, flyers etc themselves. But if you prefer me doing so please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Regards,

Pieter

I love that site, I didn't realize you were behind it.

now that I know it's you I feel I should tell you one of my biggest gripes :P I think it'd be useful to have some alternate list pages or a sortable table with a bunch of information about the cabinets.

So lets say I have a versus city and I want to know what other cabinets Sega made around the same time (maybe there are some cross compatible parts?) being able to sort by manufacturer and release year would be useful.

Maybe I don't own a cabinet but I want to know what cabinets have a tri-sync and are also JAMMA compatible so I know what to start looking for. Being able to sort by I/O or resolution would help with that.

Maybe I don't have a lot of space in my game room so I want to see which cabinets have a low enough depth to fit. so I'd want to sort by cabinet depth.

for any of these scenarios my only option is to click to though on every cabinet and look at the info. it'd be super awesome to just have it all on one page in a table so people can find what they're looking for quickly.

With that said if you need any pictures for Egret 29s let me know. I've got 2 of them.

This is the first site I looked at when I searched for info on my first cab!

and that phrase pretty much sold me to the Blast !

"If the Egret II is the Rolls-Royce of candies, then the Sega Blast City is probably in the Ferrari category."

Back