What's new

hardyhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello.

I have grafical errors with the multi cart.
I use a Asia motherboard.
In some Grafik Parts there are vertical black lines. For example the shadow of the objects.
Can someone help me please finding the error?

https://ibb.co/dtGcgR

More than likely a bad connection between the motherboard and cart.

Added a pic of the Grafic errors.

The connection on the board is not that clean yes. Somebody did a bad job removing the region lock.

I worked on it hard to grind the rest down.

Is it possible to change the connectors on the main board for new ones?

i reworked the Connections again.... still These bugs.

any suggestions?

thanks

Added a pic of the Grafic errors.

The connection on the board is not that clean yes. Somebody did a bad job removing the region lock.

I worked on it hard to grind the rest down.

Is it possible to change the connectors on the main board for new ones?
Each connection pin has its own solder joint, so you can solder replacement pins in individually as needed.

Can you post pictures of each of the four sets of connectors on your F3 main board? That'll help us to see if an important pin is missing or damaged.

I had in the past similar glitches with my F3 and my CPS2 Multi... in both cases was a bad connection between the multi board and the PCB...

Added a pic of the Grafic errors.The connection on the board is not that clean yes. Somebody did a bad job removing the region lock.I worked on it hard to grind the rest down.Is it possible to change the connectors on the main board for new ones?
Each connection pin has its own solder joint, so you can solder replacement pins in individually as needed.Can you post pictures of each of the four sets of connectors on your F3 main board? That'll help us to see if an important pin is missing or damaged.
thanks.

i will do that tonight.

i there some sort of plan availble to check perhaps the Pins that are needed for the shadow grafic Display.

so i could check only them.

otherwise i could test the Connection from top of the pin to the bottom of the Motherboard. right?

And can you also post pictures from the sides of the connectors with the multi installed?
Maybe it will be visible if the connections are fully seated or not?

I think I wait for the game tomorrow because with the game case the cart will have more pressure towards the pins

Thanks for the pictures. All four of your connectors look like they're in good shape - the pins are all intact. It is possible that the solder joint for one or more pins lost connection - try reflowing the solder on the backside of the board for all of the connecting pins.

Thanks for the pictures. All four of your connectors look like they're in good shape - the pins are all intact. It is possible that the solder joint for one or more pins lost connection - try reflowing the solder on the backside of the board for all of the connecting pins.
thanks.

Yes I began that process but not finished with all of them.

I think my board and game order will arrive today

I can't believe this.
The new board with puzzle bobble 2 arrived. And the set worked at first look.
But during play I realised that some sound effects are not right. They sound weird and broken.
So I tried the Asia with the Grafik bug and it has clear sound.

Damn! Now I have three fucked up boards

Re soldered the board with Grafik bugs. All connector pins. But still same error

Back