What's new
An equally silly question: does the game's controls work in another cabinet/supergun?

Or did either the PCB or the converter get damaged when you were trying to run it with the incorrectly wired 6-pin?

An equally silly question: does the game's controls work in another cabinet/supergun?

Or did either the PCB or the converter get damaged when you were trying to run it with the incorrectly wired 6-pin?
controls/pcb work with other cabs.
The converter appears fine. No burns or damage visible. I suppose when I get a chance, I'll try to run the convert in my vewlix.....just to see if it's functional with the Vewlix i/o.

So here is a final update. I hooked up the Riverservice adapter to my Vewlix i/o. The controls worked. There was a delay....but they did work. So with that in mind, the Riverservice adapter seems to not be compatible with Sega JVS i/o model 837-14572

I have since decided to put Naomi hardware in my lindergh cab. So this adapter I am just going to take a loss and try to sell the thing.

On a side note, if anyone is looking to buy this, not necessarily from me....then do so as soon as you can. Riverservice has discontinued this item. Seems the only place you can get these now is an ebay user name videotronicsuk.......or something like that.

Thank you to everyone who pitched in to lend a helping hand.

In my New Net City with a Type 1 Sega IO it worked flawlessly...

Anyway, if you have no need for it you can always sell, this ebay seller you mention would be Mo, bit overpriced though for tris adaptor...

Not all Type 1 IOs are alike. I had one that didn't work Tekken 5 and one that was identical in every way worked just fine.

I'd grab another Sega IO to make sure. They're cheap enough.

Back