What's new
Welcome, more of us from Socal... our numbers grow!

Welcome mate! That's some very nice machinery you got yourself there!

Alright guys, im out. Im not going to support this sort of bullshit. We can have our differences of opinion and political views, but how much more context do you need here?

Doubt anyone here will really give a shit that im leaving, but it is what it is. If you support hate, I will not associate.

https://twitter.com/Mitsurugi_w/status/1325301079173718016?s=20

fEWlPcP.jpg

Wow.

That's disappointing. Darksoft, love your products, but your homie is making the site look bad. Threatening violence, even in some pathetic joking way, is the realm of real losers.

Don't say "Welcome!" to people and then play fantasy murder on Twitter because they didn't vote for your candidate.

Last edited:
Sorry if it offended anyone but it was not implying harming others. But rather buying the guns I planned to have for home defense for years. Why? Because whenever democrats win the presidency the cost of guns and ammo skyrocket for pretty much no reason. If you need proof just look at prices after Obama won. Took years to get back to normal.

Anyways, all of my political tweets this week have been satirical.

Again sorry if it was in bad taste but I would never actually shoot anyone unless they were threatening my family in my home.

That's disappointing. Darksoft, love your products, but your homie is making the site look bad. Threatening violence, even in some pathetic joking way, is the realm of real losers.

Don't say "Welcome!" to people and then play fantasy murder on Twitter because they didn't vote for your candidate.
Who said I actually voted for him? That's an assumption too. I didn't vote for Biden but one of the candidates was a Chicago Blackhawks fan. so that MAY have won me over.

I definitely did NOT threaten violence anywhere but I also definitely see why you would think so. The truth is that when Obama was elected I had just bought my first gun. The next weekend I went to a gun show here and the prices of all guns had quadrupled! My friend and I could only laugh. Yeah I'm not liberal AT ALL but I know that no one man can destroy our country in one or two terms as president. So for the next four months I couldn't even shoot my gun at the range because people were hording all of the ammo. So stupid. I've been meaning to buy at least one of those rifles for the house. Anyone who is a gun owner would understand what I meant but for sure it was not clear at all. And the winky face didn't help that either. Emoticons in the hands of 40-year-olds can have consequences too.

Sorry if it offended anyone but it was not implying harming others. But rather buying the guns I planned to have for home defense for years. Why? Because whenever democrats win the presidency the cost of guns and ammo skyrocket for pretty much no reason. If you need proof just look at prices after Obama won. Took years to get back to normal.

Anyways, all of my political tweets this week have been satirical.

Again sorry if it was in bad taste but I would never actually shoot anyone unless they were threatening my family in my home.
I highly doubt your comment and wink emoji were implying your ability to foresee gun and ammo prices going up.

Shame on you for your attitude, comments and pathetic apology/excuse! That type attitude is sickening. Sad

I definitely did NOT threaten violence anywhere but I also definitely see why you would think so.
Fair enough.

Look, emotions run hot on this stuff. You can see I edited my post a couple minutes after I posted it because my initial response was much more harsh, and I calmed down and went back to try and sound more like a rational adult instead of knee jerk reacting and name calling.

This community is made up of all kinds of people. Plenty not from the US to start with, but those that are here represent a broad range. We definitely don't all have to agree on politics.

But there's this new breed of toxic, cancerous attitude that goes beyond not agreeing. Jokes about guns with winky faces aren't funny when you have shithead militia members marching around with rifles, plotting to kidnap governors, or freaking out because they baselessly think the election was stolen from them. I hope nothing comes of it. But there's a real possibility some idiot is actually going to start shooting like the Qanon moron who went into that pizza parlor.

I'm not the social media police. You post whatever you want. But might want to be careful how it comes off if you don't want people in this community wondering if you're a toxic psycho right now.

I definitely did NOT threaten violence anywhere but I also definitely see why you would think so.
Fair enough.
Look, emotions run hot on this stuff. You can see I edited my post a couple minutes after I posted it because my initial response was much more harsh, and I calmed down and went back to try and sound more like a rational adult instead of knee jerk reacting and name calling.

This community is made up of all kinds of people. Plenty not from the US to start with, but those that are here represent a broad range. We definitely don't all have to agree on politics.

But there's this new breed of toxic, cancerous attitude that goes beyond not agreeing. Jokes about guns with winky faces aren't funny when you have shithead militia members marching around with rifles, plotting to kidnap governors, or freaking out because they baselessly think the election was stolen from them. I hope nothing comes of it. But there's a real possibility some idiot is actually going to start shooting like the Qanon moron who went into that pizza parlor.

I'm not the social media police. You post whatever you want. But might want to be careful how it comes off if you don't want people in this community wondering if you're a toxic psycho right now.
The new breed of toxic attitude is people shaming others for their own PERSONAL views. Nowhere was violence implied, someone's panties just got ruffled from mention of guns. Why can someone not welcome others on an arcade gaming site and still hold their own views on personal protection? Completely unfucking related. The lack of ability to accept others personal beliefs that in no way affect you, is out of control. If anything Mitsurugi said offended you, seek help. Talk to a professional. Go figure you are both from Cali.

Back