What's new

mofoka

Beginner
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20171118_165847.jpg
    20171118_165847.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 73
I still can't find a Capcom vs SNK or Street Fighter... so this would be a good 2 player that we can use for now

I use the p1pkin multi bios from here:

Games Fixed to work with DIMM

If you don't have a rom burner you could have buyicnow write it to a 27c160 for you http://www.buyicnow.com/it.php?i=75 - or maybe someone in Canada can ship you one (I'd burn you one but international shipping is pricey)

Do you have a naomi2? Those links are for the 2 though I'd bet the Russian one is the p1pkin file. But, shipping from Russia...

If you can, invest in a ic programmer, it is almost mandatory in this hobby and is almost guaranteed that it will pay for itself many times over.

Yeah, I have the Naomi 2

Thanks guys, I don't think i'll be buying a programmer right now.

I'd rather buy one off of someone, less than 20 shipped.

I've been contemplating getting a CF reader but haven't committed yet since my DIMM is 3.03 (maybe I need a programmer). Those net dimms sound great but not available.

If someone from the forum sells these, let me know. I'd rather support them than some random ebayer.

Last edited:
I use the p1pkin multi bios from here:

Games Fixed to work with DIMM

If you don't have a rom burner you could have buyicnow write it to a 27c160 for you http://www.buyicnow.com/it.php?i=75 - or maybe someone in Canada can ship you one (I'd burn you one but international shipping is pricey)

Do you have a naomi2? Those links are for the 2 though I'd bet the Russian one is the p1pkin file. But, shipping from Russia...
Hang on a second. I looked at this site again. Is this buyicnow a trustworthy company?

The site is a little glitchy on my browser, so I just want to check before I order from somewhere else.

I want to get the new game working before the holidays

I've put an order in for a 2x 27c160

one with the japanese bios and one for the p1pkin

I'll let you know how they turn out

you should be good to go!

Back