What's new

RenegadeVA

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Robin, Aka Renegade. Originally from Richmond, VA, I ran the "Civil War" tournament series until I moved west to Ohio, then Wisconsin.

LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Civil War 4 was the first FGC tournament appearance of Tony Majors and his bevy of candy arcade cabs, and "candy cabs with old school games" have been a tourney staple ever since!

I used to have about 8 woodies that I leased out to a restaurant/music venue in Richmond, but I've since pared down and now just have a Astro City and a Mc PacMan/Galaga cocktail in my apartment. While strained, my fiancee still wants to marry me despite this.

My boards:
CvS2, MvC2, ST, A2, A3, HF, UMK3, AVP, Darksoft CPS2, Vampire Savior, Marvel Super Heroes!

I'm here for mainly help improving my setup, collection, and to keep up on the latest tech!

Thanks!

Robin

Welcome veteran TO! I remember Chris G. winning a bunch of sabers at one of those tournies :D
-ud

I was just watching CvS2 coverage today from Combobreaker 2017 and saw you doing some of the commentary.

Great job on the commentary and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!
I was just watching CvS2 coverage today from Combobreaker 2017 and saw you doing some of the commentary.

Great job on the commentary and welcome to the forum!
Yeah, that was super fun. CvS2 is probably my favorite game, and it shows.

Back