What's new

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
Every website (English and Japanese) website I’ve scoured for this code says it’s “up, down, right, left, weak, medium, strong, stand” done in the game configuration menu “option 7, then 2”. If done correctly you are supposed to hear Dio make a sound, but I can’t get it to work on any version of the game. I was wondering if anybody else using the multibios can give it a try. I can’t get it to work no matter how slow or fast I do it.

Update: my roommate did find something on a Japanese site stating something to the effect of 40 hours need to be logged onto the game after install in order for this code to work. However, everybody using fightcade setups still seems to be able to make this work so why should it be any different using a real CPS3. Any help or info on this would be awesome.

I never heard anything like that from the few people i know that owned an actual jojo's board. Only things they state is the how the hud is emulated badly. Which is just DMA on the 8x8 layer not being done.

edit
The things i can say are you sure it's on the right screen i just call it the screen with difficulty settings, and are you sure doing up down RIGHT LEFT LP MP HP LK muscle memory might make you do left right.

Last edited:
Yep, certain I’m going right then left lol. Tried on both American and Japanese versions. Tried it at varying levels of speed and still nothing.

The 40 hour thing doesn’t sound right to me either. This board used to be a dedicated NO-CD Jojo setup but is now Darksoft multibios. Hoping somebody else with using the multi can give this a try and see if it works for them. Trying to confirm if I just suck at doing the code or if it really won’t work with this setup. If I have to unlock everyone manually I’m cool with it, but I’d like to know lol.

There is another thread on here somewhere where the poster was having the same issue but he figured it out.

Thanks Mitsu, so I’m using the Jasens Customs MK30 to run the board. I’m assuming that like that poster’s issue, the CPS3 doesn’t like something about the way the controls are wired on my setup. I’d rather not mess with anything on my harness so I guess I’ll wait for the time release.

I believe button 4 and 5 is wired up to my JAMMA harness for Neo Geo use and the CPS3 doesn’t like this. That’s what I’m gathering from the other thread.

Last edited:
Back